What’s one of the best things about Halloween? The creep factor. These 14 Freaky Foods For Halloween will be a huge hit with everyone! Kids and adults love to be freaked out. Whether it’s through scary movies filled with gore or gross Halloween treats. Everyone seems to love the gross treats. It might be cheese dip pouring from the mouth of a jack o’ lantern or cookies covered in spiders.
Creepy Halloween Food
There’s just something fun about creepy, gross food at Halloween. When it comes to kids, the grosser the food is, the better. Kids love to be grossed out at Halloween. It becomes a challenge to eat the grossest looking foods. Of course, for some kids that would be broccoli. But broccoli would be a bit boring on your buffet. Instead, make the guacamole puking pumpkin and give your kids raw broccoli to dip in it.
These 14 freaky foods for your Halloween family party are fun to make and eat. You can get the kids in the kitchen to help. Fun foods like these are excellent for getting your kids excited about learning to cook. Kids are always much more interested in learning how to do fun things rather than learning how to bake a chicken.
14 Freaky Foods For Halloween
- Spider Chip Cookies
- Monster Slime Popcorn
- Witches Brew Dip
- Gummy Leaches
- Carrot Pumpkins
- Meatball Mummies
- Spooky Halloween Bark
- Halloween Meatloaf
- Pumpkin Puke
- Monster Bundt Cake
- Spiderweb Cookie Pizza
- Creepy Corn Dog Centipedes
- Brain Food Jello Salad
- Creepy Fruit Snacks
Let these recipes be a jumping off point. Let them inspire you to make your own freaky foods for your Halloween party. There are so many great ones to choose from and you’re bound to find something that your family will want you to make year after year.
HALLOWEEN SNACK AND DRINK IDEAS
If you are looking for more Halloween snack, treat, drink, or dessert ideas, you can also view:
- 25 Halloween Cupcakes Your Friends Will Love
- Fun Halloween Kids Snacks for School Lunches
- Halloween Spiked Toxic Tonic Recipe
- Candy Cookie Bars Recipe Using Leftover Halloween Candy Bars
- 25 Super Cute Halloween Snacks
- Halloween Bloody Bone Cupcake Recipe
- Festive Halloween Caramel Apples Recipe
- Halloween Pumpkin Cookies Recipe
- 20 Mouthwathering Halloween Treats
- Halloween Oreo Bat Truffles Recipe
- Halloween Spooky Marshmallow Witches
- Grapenstein: Halloween Craft and Healthy Snack
- 14 Petrifying Punch Recipes For The Family
- Witches Hat Pumpkin Yogurt Bites Recipe
- 14 Spooky Snacks for Your Halloween Party
- 4 Wickedly Halloween Cocktail Recipes
What have you made in the past that was a gross treat for Halloween? Was it a hit? Share your favourites so that others can find even more Halloween treats to make.
These look great
Some of these are so creepy my granddaughter is going to love making them with me. She loves doing these types of things.
Let me know how you like them!