Scones are usually made of wheat, barley or oatmeal and often lightly sweetened or glazed with egg wash. A scone is a single-serving cake or quick bread. It’s so delicious with a cup of tea and served warm with butter! They can be made into a different variety of textures such as tall and airy, plump and cakey, or traditionally coarse and crumbly to satisfy every taste buds. I have compiled a list of my favourite scones recipes to share with you. Enjoy!
15 Scrumptious Scones Recipes
1. Fresh Fruit Scones | Source: Ann’s Entitled Life
2. Pumpkin Spice Scones | Source: Frugal Foodie Mama
3. Gluten Free Cornmeal Delicata Squash Scones | Source: Fearless Dining
4. Blueberry Scones | Source: Feeding Big
5. Keto Blueberry Lemon Scones | Source: Home. Made. Interest.
6. Gluten Free Chestnut, Apple, and Bacon Scones | Source: Fearless Dining
7. Apple Cinnamon Oatmeal Scones | Source: Keto Cooking Christian
8. Blueberry Almond Scones | Source: Stuck on Sweet
9. Irish Soda Bread Cinnamon Scones | Source: Adventures of Mel
10. Gluten and Dairy Free Strawberry Scones | Source: Fearless Dining
11. Strawberry Basil Scones | Source: Just Us Four
12. Cranberry Scones | Source: Feeding Big
13. Cranberry Buttermilk Scones | Source: Stockpiling Moms
14. Vegan Pumpkin Maple Walnut Scones | Source: Healthy Seasonal Recipes
15. Gluten Free Fontina and Herb Scones | Source: Fearless Dining
I love scones, they are a nice treat to go with my cup of coffee or tea!! and there is some delicious ones here that I would like to try!!
Awesome list! My dad absolutely loves scones!
oh my gosh I wanna try them ALL!! Especially the Blueberry scones. my father in law used to make oatmeal scones every time we went to visit them but it has been quite awhile since he made them. I will have to try these myself
Mmmmmm I loveeeee scones especially with butter! I am going to give the . Gluten and Dairy Free Strawberry Scones a try. Thanks for the link!
I love scones, either plain ones or with raisins or sultanas, cut in half & buttered then fresh strawberry jam and topped off with clotted cream, yummy 🙂
Mmmm 🙂 So many great adaptations! I love the Pumpkin spice recipe – you can never go wrong with that flavor combo!
These scones look delicious, especially the
Apple Cinnamon Oatmeal Scone!!
My mouth is watering, looking at the Blueberry Almond Scones. I could use a few of these for mother’s day. 😉
For the love of scones! These flavours sound amazing. I think I will try the strawberry basil in June when we get some fresh local berries!
The blueberry scones look so good, especially with fresh wild blueberries, yummm!!!
I love scones!! Gonna have to try a few. Thanks for the recipes 🙂
Omgosh, I adore scones and so does everyone else in my family! Thanks for the recipes and for the inspiration!
You are welcome Anne and thanks for commenting!
I love Scones! They are perfect with a cup of tea, thanks for sharing I am going to check the links out!
This is a great recipe go-to and I have pinned it for personal use of baking. They all look so yummy and can’t wait to make some of these to go along with my coffee and or tea!! thanks for sharing!
I often find scones to be dry and mealy, but some of these recipes look like the results would be much tastier.
Ohhh nice we’re having people over for supper and celebrations tonight and this will be helpful if they spend the night!
Oh man I am craving scones now!! Thank you for the recipes.
Believe it or not I’ve never eaten a scone before which is odd because every time I’ve seen a picture they look delicious and so do the pictures here. So I guess some carbs and in my near future.
Oh yummy I see some delicious recipes here that I would like to try!!
These all look like delicious recipes for scrumptious scones