We all love spooky treats when it comes to Halloween. While you may have dozens of cookie, cupcake, and snack recipes – what about pertrifying Punch drinks? There are so many fun drinks you can make for a Halloween party. The recipes below are not only cute for a Halloween kids’ party, but these would work great for an adult party as well.
These petrifying punch recipes look completely over-the-top but are really easy to make. You can create so many creepy looking concoctions by simply using food coloring to turn drinks red or green, depending on the look you’re going after. You can also find many drink mixes that are red or green, such as Kool Aid.
Adding creepy candy to your punches is always a great tip. There’s nothing creepier than candy eyeballs floating in your drink or gummy worms hanging off the edge of your glass. Hit up your local candy store to see what goodies are available. Candy stores often carry Halloween inspired gummies that look like tarantulas, rats, snakes, and even bugs.
You can easily create Halloween drinks that are creepy in a fun way or completely gross. It all depends on what you add. Remember, many of these drinks are all about the little additions you make. If you don’t have a lot of time, you can mix cherry and grape Kool-Aid mixes to make really dark red Kool-Aid that can be called Blood Punch.
It’s all about how creative you can be. Let these recipes inspire you to create your own concoctions. Or, try a few out and then choose one for your Halloween party. Chances are your family won’t mind trying out a few petrifying punch recipes before Halloween arrives.
Do you have a favourite Halloween punch recipe? Share it below so that others can try it.
14 Petrifying Punch Recipes
- Creepy Halloween Punch by Happy Healthy Mama
- Dragon’s Blood Punch by Thrifty Recipes
- Rotten Zombie Punch by Nerdy Mama Candy Corn Punch by High Heels and Grills
- Witches Brew Punch by Natural Beach Living
- Swap Water by Love Bakes Good Cakes
- Eyeball Punch by Happiness is Homemade
- Vampire Punch by Cookin’ CanuckCreepy Punch by Easy Peasy Fun
- Trick or Treat Punch by Spend with Pennies
- Frankenstein Punch by Mom Dot
- Monster Guts Punch by Giggles Galore
- Spiked Halloween Punch by Happy Go Lucky
- Glow in the Dark Punch by Make Life Lovely