Fun Halloween Kids Snacks for School Lunches
You will only need a few simple materials you can purchase at the grocery store, pharmacy, and dollar store to get these going.
- Packaged cheese and cracker sticks
- Packaged chocolate pudding
- Packaged peaches or oranges
- Low temperature hot glue gun
- Gauze roll
- Craft pom poms
- Googly eyes
- Black and green craft foam
Halloween Mummy Bananas Craft
1. Starting at the bottom of the banana, begin randomly wrapping the gauze roll around the length of the banana. You can crisscross the gauze or leave gaps to give it more of a mummy feel. Be sure to leave a small gap near the top of the banana where you would like the eyes to be. Secure the gauze at the back of your banana with tape or hot glue.
2. Using a low temperature hot glue gun, attach the googly eyes to the front of your banana where you have created a gap in the gauze.
Halloween Chocolate Pudding Bats Craft
1. Cut out two bat wing shapes from the black craft foam. Be sure to leave a small bit of extra foam space on the inside of the wing to attach it to the back of the pudding cup.
2. Attach the wings to the back of the pudding cup with hot glue. Let the glue partially dry and cool down a second before attaching the wings to help eliminate the chance of the glue melting the plastic container.
3. Using the glue gun again, attach two googly eyes to the front of the pudding container.
Halloween Monster Cheese and Crackers Craft
1. Begin by gluing a craft pom pom to the top of the backside of your cheese and crackers package, above the cheese compartment.
2. Glue two googly eyes on the cheese compartment of the package below the craft pom pom that you just applied.
3. Use scissors to cut two arm and hand shapes out of the green craft foam.
4. Hot glue the arms to the sides of the cracker compartment of your snack.
Halloween Jack-O-Lantern Orange or Peach Slices Craft
1. For this snack, you can use either an actual orange, or a package of orange or peach slices.
2. Begin by drawing the face of a Jack-o-Lantern onto the front of the orange itself, or on the front of the peach or orange slices container.
3. Cut out a long rectangular piece of the green craft foam.
4. Fold the rectangle in half forming a loop, and hot glue the loop to the top of the orange or orange/peach slice container to form the stem of your Jack-o-Lantern.
I hope you enjoyed these Fun Halloween Kids Snacks for School Lunches. If you make them, make sure to share with us on Facebook or Twitter! Also, check out all of our other Halloween recipes and crafts.