Halloween is right around the corner. For many, that means creating fun, spooky treats for friends and family! You might even be asked to make treats for a classroom party or bake sale. That’s why you need a lot of fun recipes on hand. These spooky snacks for Halloween are great for parties at home, classroom parties, and so much more. Even if you just want to make treats for coworkers, these are awesome options!
Below, you’ll find 14 awesome Halloween snacks. Whether you want something sweet or savory, you’re going to love these recipes. Also, these are so easy to make. You can get the kids in the kitchen to help with these. Remember, if you want to get your kids interested in cooking, fun recipes are perfect. Kids will love making spooky treats. The more you involve your child with making meals and snacks, the more he’ll want to be involved.
These recipes are spooky, but they’re not the type that will gross everyone out. These are spooky in a fun way. We’ve got noodles and eyeballs and mummies and candy cups that ooze blood. Each are incredibly tasty and so much fun to make. You’ll be the hit of the office if you bring in one of these treats each week leading up to Halloween.
If you’re having a Halloween party this year, make these treats. You’ll be able to put several of them together in one evening. Some you can even make ahead of time. Just imagine your buffet table covered in a black tablecloth, spooky décor, and plates upon plates of these yummy Halloween treats. No one will be able to resist all these goodies.
What’s your favourite spooky Halloween snack to make? Leave a comment below and share your ideas with others.
14 Spooky Snacks for Your Halloween Party
- Coffin Shaped Homemade Pop Tarts by My Crazy Good Life
- Bloody Cups by Elephantastic Vegan
- Spooky Spaghetti by Make Life Lovely
- Cheesy Chicken Skulls by Hungry Happenings
- Monster Eye Asparagus Tart by Pizzazerie
- Crunchy Bones Bread Sticks by Real Coake
- Monster Toes by Creations by Kara
- Rattlesnake Bites by Today’s Creative Life
- Kitty Litter Cake by Amanda’s Cookin’
- Frankenstein Rice Krispies by Big Bear’s Wife
- Meatball Mummies by High Heels and Grills
- Dirty Q Tip Treats by She Saved
- Monster Cheese Ball by Hungry Happenings
- Eyeball Cake Bites by Pretty Providence