15 Halloween Mason Jar Crafts
Halloween Mason Jar crafts are lots of fun to make. All of these jar crafts are perfect for decorating your home or classroom. You can fill them up with candy, pop a candle in them, or use them as a simple decoration. Halloween is such a fun time of year and these projects are just oozing with fun and creativity! These crafts refer to Mason jars, but you can use any basic glass or even plastic jar you have on hand. It’s a great way to recycle jars and bottles. Try different sized and shaped jars for different effects. Can you create your own variation of a Halloween jar?
Halloween is the official kickoff of the holiday season. It’s a time to breakout the craft supplies and spend those cool fall evenings making something fun and decorative. Whether you’re making something with the kids or making something on your own, there are so many awesome crafts to choose from. Best of all, you can usually find the supplies you need for very little money!
Many discount department stores that have a craft section carry many of the craft supplies you’ll need for these crafts. You can also find a lot of supplies at dollar stores, like Dollarama and Dollar Tree. You may even have some of the supplies you need in your craft stash. Another great tip is to the hit the stores after Halloween so that you have supplies for next year that you found on clearance!
Below you’ll find a bunch of Halloween crafts that will keep you busy during the month of October. There are so many great crafts to choose from. Why not start a family craft night? It’s an easy alternative to family game night! This is something your family could do throughout the holiday season. Imagine laying out craft supplies and everyone making their own version of the craft you’re working on that night. It’s such a great way to make memories!
Making Halloween crafts is also a great way to get the exact look you’re looking for! Whether you want orange and black, purple and green, or even white and black, you can create home décor in the colours you love!
How often do you make crafts with your kids? Do you break out the craft supplies on a rainy or snowy day? Or does your family love to craft all the time? Share your favorite Halloween craft ideas below so others can benefit!
Halloween Mason Jar Crafts
- Skull In a Jar Halloween Craft – For this craft you will need a plastic skull prop or small Halloween trinket.
- Jack O Lantern Luminaries – Another hands on project great for little kids.
- Mummy Mason Jar Craft – Fill this one with Candy or sweets for a quick gift idea.
- Paper Napkin Halloween Mason Jar Lanterns- Use Halloween Printed napkins to decoupage your jars.
- Quick Halloween Lanterns- A quick and easy Halloween project for little kids.
- Zombie Mason Jars This is a unique craft, I mean who has seen a Zombie jar before?
- Pumpkin Scarecrow Painted Mason Jar – You will need some basic painting skills for this tutorial.
- Halloween Mason Jar Candle Sticks You will need some upcycled candle sticks to make these extra tall luminaries.
- Smell Your Feet Witch Candy Jar – With some bright purple tulle you can complete this Witches jar.
- Washi Tape Halloween Jars- Such a fun way to use Halloween themed Washi tape.
- Frankenstein And Mummy Jars- Frankenstein a Mummy and a Pumpkin, it’s a trio of Halloween.
- Candy Corn Mason Jars- Such a simple project but so cute.
- Pumpkin Jars With Stick Stem – A great rustic Halloween project for a country theme. Apothecary Jars and Bottles – Print off labels and use recycled jars and bottles to create these.
- BOO Halloween Jars – This set of jars makes for inexpensive word art for your Halloween decorations.
I really like the BOO jar, they’re so cute.
in this era of disposable plastics, mason jars are a breath of fresh air
So much you can do with mason jars.. Very creative for hallowe’en, or autumn in general.
These jar ideas are amazing and really creative
The jars are all so cute and would be fun to do I love the one that says BOO!
Wow, these are amazing, I just can’t comprehend how people can be so inventive, it’s beyond me that’s for sure. 🙂
These ideas are absolutely adorable. A fun way to recycle Mason jars.
I really like the Jack O Lantern Luminaries, so cute!