Easter is such a sweet time of the year! From the decorations, to the time with family and of course, we can’t forget all of the sweet candy to be enjoyed. If you are looking for something different and easy to share this year, you are going to love this Easter White Chocolate Bark recipe.
Easter Bark Candy
This recipe has a lot going for it. It is the perfect last minute treat to share. It requires minimal ingredients and no baking. And it has a lot of visual appeal. It looks exactly like an Easter goodie should! It is colourful, sweet, and has loads of Easter candy in it such has chewy jelly beans for a one of a kind treat!
Can You Freeze Chocolate Bark
Yes, you can definitely freeze chocolate bark. Cut the bark into pieces and wrap each one in parchment paper or cling wrap. Next, add the bark to a large Ziplock freezer bag and store in the freezer for up to 4 months.
White Chocolate Bark Ideas
This recipe for white chocolate bark couldn’t be easier to make. This white bark chocolate is also awesome to share! All you have to do is melt some white chocolate, sprinkle some candy in, and break it apart when it has dried. Talk about a fuss free way to spread Easter cheer!
We like to make chocolate bark throughout the year to mix things up when it comes to snack time, and it is the ideal way to put leftover candy to use. You can also add crushed cookies, sprinkles, fruits, and more. These bark recipes can be made for parties or holidays and include Mickey Mouse Bark Recipe, white chocolate bark with Oreos, white chocolate bark with candy canes, white chocolate bark with pretzels, or white chocolate raspberry bark.
Easter Dessert Ideas
For more Easter dessert recipe ideas, you can try:
- Easter White Chocolate Dipped OREO Cookies
- The Cutest Easter Cookies That Are Almost Too Adorable To Eat
- Easter Egg Hot Chocolate Bombs: Fun Treats For Kids To Make
- Chocolate Easter Eggs Stuffed with Frosted Brownie Bites
- Easter Bunny Butt Sugar Cookies
You can find all of my Easter ideas on the blog. Reader favourites include Easter Bunny Craft Scene and Fun Easter Activities for Kids to Do At Home.
Easter White Chocolate Bark Recipe
This Easter bark is loved by all ages! It has creamy white chocolate as the base, which everyone loves, and the chewy, fruity jelly beans add a great texture to the treat. You will love the way the white chocolate bark looks when it is dried, as it is reminiscent of stained glass. It is so pretty!
To make Easter Bunny Bark you’ll need:
- 20 ounces of white chocolate (white melting wafers)
- Lots of Easter candy like jelly beans, M&M’s, or any candy in pastel colours
How To Melt White Chocolate Bark
Begin by roughly chopping the larger pieces of candy.
When melting the chocolate, you can melt them in a microwave or in a double broiler. If using a microwave start at 30 seconds stir and repeat until fully melted. When using stove top keep temp. at medium range make sure you are stirring constantly.
Line an 9 x 11 pan with parchment paper. Pour melted chocolate onto parchment paper and spread.
How To Make Easter Bark
Now comes the FUN part. Begin placing Easter candy in the white chocolate. Let the Easter Bark sit for several hours until it hardens. Make sure it’s totally hard before cutting. Transfer bark to a cutting board. Cut the bark into pieces.
Make a batch to share with your loved ones this Easter!
I hope you enjoyed my Easter White Chocolate Bark Recipe! If you make it, make sure to share with us on Facebook or Twitter! Also, check out all of our other Recipes.
EASTER WHITE CHOCOLATE BARK RECIPE
- Microwavable bowl
- Parchment paper
- 20 ounces of white chocolate white melting wafers
- Lots of Easter candy like M&M’s, jelly beans, or any candy in pastel colours
- Begin by roughly chopping the larger pieces of candy.
- Line an 9 x 11 pan with parchment paper.
- When melting the chocolate, you can melt them in a microwave or in a double broiler. If using a microwave start at 30 seconds stir and repeat until fully melted. When using stove top keep temp. at medium range make sure you are stirring constantly.
- Pour melted chocolate onto parchment paper and spread.
- Now comes the FUN part. Begin placing Easter candy in the white chocolate.
- Let the Easter Bark sit for several hours until it hardens.
- Make sure it’s totally hard before cutting.
- Transfer bark to a cutting board.
- Cut the bark into pieces.
Again with the pretty, pretty, make-me-long-for-spring colours! I imagine you could use other coloured wafers too, for a whole different look.
That white bark almost looks to pretty to eat
Very pretty! I might skip the colours and go with a few nuts, though, as I love nutty flavours. 🙂
I love bark and anything with white chocolate. Yummy!
This looks very rich and delicious! Thanks for sharing!
h this has to be tasty I l,love white chocolate!
We made this will red smarties for Canada day!
White chocolate is my favourite too, ever had white chocolate ice cream that’s fantastic too.
I am going to dress up this bark for the upcoming holidays…its so delicious
Looks so colorful and festive for the Easter season. My grandchildren would really enjoy this white chocolate bark recipe.