Fully Loaded Cookies are all the rage! Whoever came up with idea was ingenious, don’t you think? It’s the perfect solution to satisfying a cookie craving without going through all the trouble of making dozens of cookies. This skillet cookies recipe is just so easy to make… totally simple to prepare, in almost no time at all.
If you don’t already own a small cast-iron skillet, you may want to invest in one especially in order to make cast-iron skillet cookie recipes. Many times you can find used skillets at thrift stores or garage sales. They may not be in the best shape; however, it’s not that difficult to remove rust and get them looking as good as new.
So easy to make
The ease of this recipe lies in the pre-made chocolate chip cookie dough. This dough is pretty versatile, when you think about it. Besides making easy skillet cookies, you can roll it out and cut it with cookie cutters, make cookie cups using a muffin tin, and more.
It’s always good to keep a couple of rolls of cookie dough in the freezer for emergency treats and occasions. If you use coupons and wait until the dough goes on sale, you can pick it up fairly inexpensively.
Back to the recipe… what I like about it is the fact that you can get creative, if you want to. Switch out the chocolate chip dough for oatmeal or sugar cookie dough. Instead of using Oreos, substitute another type of sandwich cookie. You can also omit the cookies and peanut butter cups and simply make chocolate chip skillet cookies. The combinations are almost endless!
Skillet Fully Loaded Cookies Recipe
If you’re looking for a fun gift to give to someone, consider this. Purchase a small cast-iron skillet, along with a variety of skillet cookie mix-ins like the ones shown in the photo. All the recipient has to do is purchase the refrigerated cookie dough and they are in for an ooey-gooey homemade treat whenever the mood hits them!
Makes 1 small cast iron
- 2 Rolls of chocolate chip cookie dough
- 5 Reese peanut butter cups, unwrapped
- 5 Double stuffed Oreos
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup crushed graham crackers
- 1/2 cup mini marshmallows
- Pam spray
How to make skillet cookies
Preheat oven to 350 degrees
Spray your cast iron with the pam spray.
Take one cookie dough roll and pat it into the bottom of the pan.
Alternating between the Oreos and Reese cups, place them on the edge of the cookie dough creating a circle.
Add the chocolate chips into the centre of the circle.
Sprinkle the marshmallows on top of the chocolate chips.
Sprinkle the crushed graham crackers around the dough.
Flatten the other cookie dough, just like how you did with the first dough, and place onto the top of your lovely creation.
Place into the oven for 25-30 minutes or until golden brown.
Once baked, let sit for 10 minutes before cutting into the cookie.
Serve these best skillet cookies with ice cream, whipped cream and chocolate fudge sauce.
I hope you enjoyed my Skillet Fully Loaded Cookies Recipe as much as my family and myself did! If you make it, please share your photos with us on Facebook or Twitter! Also, check out all of our other Recipes!
Super Easy OMG Skillet Cookies Recipe
- 2 rolls chocolate chip cookie dough
- 5 Reese peanut butter cups unwrapped
- 5 Double stuffed Oreos
- 1/2 Cup chocolate chips
- 1/2 Cup crushed graham crackers
- 1/2 Cup mini marshmallows
- Pam spray
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Spray your cast iron with the pam spray
- Take one cookie dough roll and pat it into the bottom of the pan
- Alternating between the Oreos and Reese Cups, place them on the edge of the cookie dough creating a circle
- Sprinkle the chocolate chips into the center of the circle
- Sprinkle the marshmallows on top of the chocolate chips
- Sprinkle the crushed graham crackers around the dough
- Flatten the other cookie dough, just like how you did with the first dough, and place onto the top of your lovely creation.
- Place into the oven for 25-30 minutes or until golden brown
- Once baked, let sit for 10 minutes before cutting into the cookie
- Serve with ice cream, whipped cream and chocolate fudge sauce.
I have not made skillet cookies before. This is a must try recipe, they look so decadent and delicious. I like the idea of the ice cream & cookie pairing.
Thank you for sharing this recipe! My daughter had that at a restaurant and said it was so so good!
It is so yummy!
This looks amazing I havent used my cast iron skillet to make cookies yet
Wow! This looks so delicious!
This looks amazing and sounds delicious.
These cookies look so delicious
Ummmmm, these cookies look super yummy and easy to make, thx so much for the inspiration!
I have never made these type of cookies, that look so good. A must try!
What great cookies! the grandkids would just love them and love helping to make them!
OMG if I wasn’t diabetic this would be baking this weekend, looks soooooo good!! this is something that the grandchildren would love to devour!!
It’s so gooey good!
Would love to make one of these to share as a family.