These Rudolph Hot Cocoa gifts are so adorable that you can give them to everyone one on our Christmas gift list! They are super easy to make with your children and are an ideal gift for teachers, bus drivers, co-workers, neighbours, and especially your kids and spouse. You can also decorate your Christmas tree with it. They even come with an instruction tag that you can print and attach to the bag!
Rudolph Hot Cocoa DIY Holiday Gift with Printable
- 2 Piping Bags
- 1 Hot Chocolate Envelope
- 2 Tablespoons Mini Chocolate Chips
- 1/3 cup Mini Marshmallows
- 1 Red Pom Pom Ball
- 2 Wiggle Eyes
- Tan or Brown Pipe Cleaner
- Printable Gift Tags (print on white cardstock for best results)
- Single Hole Punch
1. Pour hot cocoa mix into piping bag, pushing it all the way to the tip.
2. Cut off the top of the piping bag at approximately 2 inches above the top of the hot cocoa. Fold the excess two inches of the piping bag in and down – staple to close.
3. Put the bag of hot cocoa into another piping bag and flatten.
4. Layer in mini chocolate chips.
5. Add layer of marshmallows.
6. Cinch the top of the bag and tie on a ribbon.
7. Cut out a gift tag and punch a hole in the top. Weave the ribbon through the hole and knot it to hold the gift tag in place.
8. Wrap a pipe cleaner around the bag – just above the ribbon. Shape it into antlers.
9. Place wiggle eyes near the top of the hot cocoa mix and glue in place.
10. Glue a pom pom near the tip of the bag for Rudolph’s nose.
11. Trim off the excess piping bag above antlers.