The holidays are a time for making treats to share. There are always cookies and fudge in abundance, but this year, why not simplify your holiday preparations and share a classic treat? I have found 12+ Rice Krispie Treats for Christmas that you are going to want to check out! From festive wreaths to a peppermint Rice Krispie that is perfect for a treat anytime of the day! There is something on this list for everyone!
Rice Krispie treats have been bringing smiles for decades. This classic treat has been served and enjoyed countless times, but these are not your ordinary recipes! In this collection you will only find the most amazing Christmas Rice Krispie Treat Recipes! Not only do these recipes all taste amazing, but each of these recipes is truly visually stunning!
Rice Krispie treats require no baking, which is perfect because the holidays are always busy with parties, meals, decorating, and shopping. Whipping up a batch of Rice Krispie treats only takes a few moments of time, and with a few more moments they can be decorated to steal the show at any cookie exchange, family meal, or party.
12 Rice Krispie Treats for the Holidays
- Rice Krispie Wreaths by She Saved
- Rice Krispie Treat Balls by Courtney’s Sweets
- Santa Hat Rice Krispie Treats by Crayons and Cravings
- Krispie Treat Christmas Trees by Cincy Shopper
- Christmas Tree Rice Krispies by My Heavenly Recipes
- Pull Apart Snowman Rice Krispie Treats by The Frugal Foodie Mama
- White Chocolate Dipped Christmas Rice Krispie Treats by The Kitchen is My Playground
- Ugly Sweater Krispie Treats by Successful Homemakers
- Hot Cocoa Rice Krispie Treats by Julie Measures
- Red Hot Rice Krispie Wreaths by Savings Lifestyle
- Chocolate Covered Rice Krispie Treats by Eating on a Dime
- Peppermint Krispie Treats by Cooking Classy
Which of these recipes will you try first? I am crazy about the Chocolate Covered Rice Krispie treats! These look like they would satisfy two cravings in one snack. They are a little crisp and they have chocolate. Count me in!
If you have a favourite Rice Krispie recipe for the holidays, I hope you will leave a comment to tell me about it!