Things to Do While Waiting in Line at Disney
You can’t get around the lines at Disney. With a park this popular and big, there are always going to be lines. If you’re visiting any Disney destination, you just need to be prepared for waiting in line. You don’t have to let this get you down though! There are things you can do to help make the time pass more easily while you’re waiting! If you can’t get your creative juices flowing about what to do in line, we have some ideas for you.
Here are some things to do while waiting in line at Disney:
1. Study the map and know where you are going next.
3. Take this time waiting to have some snacks or order a meal using Mobile Food and Beverage ordering app.
4. Play some Disney travel games (bring them with you in your pack).
5. Check out the Disney Experience mobile app on your smartphone.
6. Take pictures to remember your experiences later.
7. Plan the rest of your day and your next adventure.
8. Journal or take notes about your trip so far. Write it down now so you don’t forget anything.
9. Play word games.
10. Play “I spy”.
11. Talk to people waiting in line with you. You can learn so much about other people and where they are from. It can be a lot of fun.
12. Look around for hidden Mickeys. They’re all over the park. See how many you can spot from your place in line.
13. Play charades.
14. Read a book or magazine.
15. Make up stories. Take turns adding to the story, or take turns telling your own stories.
Now you have a big list of things to do while waiting in line at Disney, but don’t stop here! You can come up with some of your own ideas and add to the list!