I’ve got a fun craft/project for you today. I know you have stacks of paint chits hanging around from when you were trying to pick colours for your house. Here’s how to turn those paint chits into an easy piece of art!
Here’s What You Need
– art canvas (I got mine at the Dollar Store)
– Paint chits (whatever colours your heart desires) – Mine were from Home Depot
– Stamp punch (I got mine at Michael’s)
– Adhesive foam circles (also from Michael’s)
Here’s What You Do:
– Paint your canvas the colour of your choice (I painted it Benjamin Moore – November Skies). You can also keep your canvas white if you wish.
– Punch tons of shapes out of the paint chits using your punch stamp. This process was actually really quick, I punched out the stars while watching tv one night. Super easy!
Place an adhesive foam sticker on the back of each star
Stick the star to the canvas. I just eyeballed it to make sure the stars were straight. Continue until you fill the canvas
An easy, simple and cute art project. I have this in my boys’ bedroom. You could make this for anywhere in your house with different kinds of shapes. It would look cute in a group of four canvases in an office or kitchen!
This is also a great activity to do with your kids. Here is our big guy’s creation 🙂
Keep It Beautiful.