Halloween is the official kickoff of the holiday season. It’s a time to breakout the craft supplies and spend those cool fall evenings making something fun and decorative. Whether you’re making something with the kids or making something on your own, there are so many awesome crafts to choose from. Best of all, you can usually find the supplies you need for very little money. You will find below 9 Halloween crafts to decorate your home!
Where To Find Halloween Craft Supplies
Many discount department stores that have a craft section carry many of the craft supplies you’ll need for these crafts. You can also find a lot of supplies at dollar stores, like Dollarama and Dollar Tree. You may even have some of the supplies you need in your craft stash. Another great tip is to the hit the stores after Halloween so that you have supplies for next year that you found on clearance.
Family Halloween Craft Night
Below you’ll find a bunch of Halloween crafts that will keep you busy during the month of October. There are so many great crafts to choose from. Why not start a family Halloween craft night? It’s an easy alternative to family game night. This is something your family could do throughout the holiday season. Imagine laying out craft supplies and everyone making their own version of the craft you’re working on that night. It’s such a great way to make memories.
Halloween Home Décor You Love
Making Halloween crafts to decorate your home is also a great way to get the exact look you’re looking for. Whether you want orange and black, purple and green, or even white and black, you can create home décor in the colours you love.
- Halloween Footprint Craft
- How to Make the Best Halloween Pumpkin Salt Painting
- DIY Halloween Centerpieces
- 12 Halloween Crafts for Kids Using Popsicle Sticks
- Kid’s Halloween Craft with 36th Ave
- Halloween Peg Dolls
- Halloween Pop-Up Card Template
- Fall and Halloween DIY Mason Jars
- Quick and Easy Halloween Crafts for Kids
5 HALLOWEEN KIDS CRAFT IDEAS
If you are looking for Halloween kids craft ideas, you can view:
- Grapenstein: Halloween Craft and Healthy Snack
- 15 Halloween Mason Jar Crafts
- DIY Halloween Monster Slime
- Fun Halloween Kids Snacks for School Lunches
- Halloween Family Pumpkin Carving Traditions
How often do you make crafts with your kids? Do you break out the craft supplies on a rainy or snowy day? Or does your family love to craft all the time? Share your favourite Halloween craft ideas to decorate your home below so others can benefit.