This Princess Snow White paper doll is the perfect craft for kids of all ages. It is fun to make, regardless of skill level, thanks to the free printable template. Gather some basic supplies and pair a classic cartoon with an afternoon craft!
Why Make Paper Crafts?
I am a big fan of paper crafts for kids! They are so versatile as kids can decide what to do with a paper doll after putting it together. This one is great for decorating bedrooms or greeting cards, or they can be a playtime companion that can be transported anywhere, for a time tested tradition of playing paper dolls.
How to Make Princess Snow White Out Of Paper
Paper crafts are great to keep on hand for indoor days, or for a way to fill a little time with creative expression when the kids are restless. This Princess Snow White paper craft requires some super simple supplies like paper, glue, and markers, which you probably already have on hand. Projects like this, that don’t require anything special, are perfect for a craft session, anytime!
Perfect Craft for Disney Fans
Disney fans of all ages will love this craft project. It looks like it would be really hard to make, but it is not too complicated if you follow the included template. Print a few extra to keep on hand, because this will be a really popular craft with your kids. They might want to make an extra Snow White doll to share with a friend!
If your kids loved this Snow White Paper Doll Craft, they are going to love my other paper princess crafts!
Princess Snow White Paper Doll Craft
This Snow White paper doll is the perfect craft for kids of all ages. It is fun to make, regardless of skill level, thanks to the free printable template. Gather some basic supplies and pair a classic cartoon with an afternoon craft!
- Coloured craft papers
- Craft glue
- Free Printable Snow White Template
- Black sharpie
- Pink Marker for cheeks
- Print the template. Select coloured craft papers as per the skin tone, dress and accessories colours of Princess Snow White. Trace the head and hand patterns on the paper selected for the skin, trace the hair pattern on black paper; trace the top dress pattern on blue paper; trace the bottom part of the dress on yellow paper; and trace the accessory patterns on red paper. Cut out the traced patterns nicely.
2. Cut a slit along the marked line inside the hair pattern.
3. Slide the top end of the head part through the slit from the bottom side of the hair. Apply glue to fix the head and the hair together.
4. Attach the lens shaped cut outs on the sleeve of the top dress pattern and attach the bow pattern on the headband strip cut out.
5. Attach the bow-headband on the top side of the hair.
6. Attach the skirt pattern on the bottom side of the body base pattern. Attach the hand cut outs on the open ends of the sleeves.
7. Attach the top dress pattern on the body part.
8. Use marker pens to draw the eyes, nose and mouth of the paper Princess Snow White doll.
After finishing this paper doll you might want to try my Paper Ariel Doll Craft, or my Princess Belle Doll for a delightfully Disney themed afternoon craft session!
I just love this! They are so cute but simple enough for a kid to make!
This is a simple craft that even little ones can do