Who can deny that chicken is an awesome, versatile food that can be used to enhance and create so many delicious recipes? If you are looking for some creative and delicious chicken recipes, here are 12 Instant Post Chicken Recipes to help get you started!
Another great use of chicken? It’s a great addition to many recipes that may need an extra boost of protein! It is lean and a healthier option as well than adding other meats that are greasy and full of fat content. Plus, the fact that you can create some awesome recipes using chicken in your Instant Pot? Sounds like a perfect dinner combo to me!
- Healthy Chicken Stew: Who can resist this healthy, and super yummy stew that only has 5 ingredients? A must-try recipe for dinner one night!
- Pressure Cooker Honey Garlic Chicken Wings: If you are looking for a top-notch flavour that you can eat in under 30 minutes? This recipe is for you.
- Instant Pot Chicken with Creamy Mushroom Gravy: A rich and flavourful recipe that is delicious on its own or could also be added as a topper to steamed rice or noodles as well.
- Mango Chicken Curry: Your taste buds will thank you for eating this delicious Instant Pot chicken recipe. You may find that you aren’t satisfied with just one bowl!
- Mexican Chicken Soup: Looking for a filling soup with a spicy little kick? Give this filling soup a try!
- Weight Watchers Chicken Corn Chowder: Simple, healthy and helps you stay on track with your Weight Watcher’s goals!
- Mango Chili Lime Chicken: The perfect combo of a little sweetness with a dash of heat.
- Whole 30 French Onion Chicken: Fast, simple, and a great Instant Pot chicken recipe that follows the guidelines of the Whole 30.
- Instant Pot Chicken Tetrazzini: Cheesy chicken and pasta? Yes, please! This recipe is certain to be a hit!
- Easy Instant Pot Butter Chicken: Do you only have 5 minutes to cook dinner? You’re in luck with this delicious recipe!
- Low-Carb Buffalo Chicken Soup: Let your Instant Pot do all the cooking with this hearty soup chicken soup!
- Pressure Cooker Chinese Orange Pepper Chicken: A flavourful and hearty meal that you can cook in less than 20 minutes in your Instant Pot!
Have fun cooking and creating these awesome chicken recipes in your Instant Pot. Not only are they all super easy and quick to make, but they will make an awesome dinner for you and your family to enjoy as well. With these 12 Instant Pot Chicken Recipes, you will have dinner planned for the next several weeks without any issues!