12 DIY Spring Home Decor Crafts
The time is near for Spring decor to start making its way into your home. Out with the winter, in with the fresh and bright colours of Spring. Who can resist the urge to start decorating their home in anticipation of warmer weather? It’s a time of excitement, and also creativity. Along with getting the urge to decorate, many of also get the urge to create as well! There are so many fun and creative projects that it can be exciting to think of all the possibilities. Exciting, but also overwhelming. If you are looking for a few DIY Spring Home Decor crafts that are simple, and stunning, here are some great options for you to consider! Any of these would make a great addition to your home decor!
1. Painted Welcome Mat. What better way to greet your guests than with this fun and colorful DIY welcome mat? Best part, it takes less than 10 minutes of your time to get this stunning look!
2. Ombre Blush Painted Pastel Mason Jar. A fun, creative and adorable way to upgrade those Mason jars in your home. Have fun with the color choices for these and display them throughout your home with fresh Spring flowers.
3. Farmhouse Crate Centerpiece. Who doesn’t love the Farmhouse decor that is so popular right now? With this awesome DIY, you can create a one-of-a-kind piece perfect for your home.
4. DIY Hydrangea Wreath. Inexpensive to create, and sure to be a stunner on your front door!
5. Hello Sunshine Wood Sign. What better way to bring in that Spring sunshine than with this fun DIY sign. It’s bright, cheery and happy!
6. Spring Daisy DIY Vase. Can one ever have too many vases for all those sweet-smelling Spring flowers? I think not. Have fun creating a show-stopper with this fun craft!
7. 15-Minute Spring Wall Art. Welcome Spring in style with this fun, creative Spring Wall Art sign. It’s simple, quick and get’s the message across quickly that your house is ready for Spring to arrive!
8. Sparkly Spring-Painted Flower Pot. Who says that your Spring decor has to only remain on the inside of your house? Have fun and let those Spring colors flow outside, too!
9. Spring Wreath in Pink and Lavender. This wreath is a Spring stunner for sure. The colors are beautiful, and topped with roses? Adorable, and an easy DIY as well.
10. Garden Party Mason Jar String Art Flower Vase. If you are looking for a Mason Jar craft to do, but don’t have any actual mason jars, this is the DIY craft for you! You can create a gorgeous Mason Jar outline with string and have it filled with unique beauties from the great outdoors!
11. DIY Mason Jar Succulents. A fun DIY project and add some new greenery in your home? Sounds like a win to me!
12. Spring Picture Frame. Can one ever have enough fun and unique picture frames? Create one specifically for Spring or Easter with this easy-to-do craft!
Why wait to start decorating for Spring? With all these awesome DIY craft ideas, your home will be ready for Spring with time to spare! Have fun getting creative with these DIY Spring Home Decor ideas!