7 Unique Mother’s Day Breakfast Ideas
Are you planning to cook breakfast for Mom on Mother’s Day? It’s a great way to show her how much you love her. She can sleep late and wake to a wonderfully prepared meal just for her. Moms usually love being served breakfast, especially if they’re always the one doing most of the cooking; however, if you’re serving her the same pancake recipe year after year, it may be time to move things up a notch.
Instead of the same old pancakes for breakfast she has every year, consider one of the seven unique Mother’s Day breakfast ideas below:
1. Make her some French toast topped with fruit. What a way to start the morning!
2. Make your own breakfast wrap filled with eggs, cheese, and ham or any other ingredient she likes for breakfast.
3. Serve a fruit salad for the mom who is watching her calorie intake. You don’t want to mess up her diet!
4. Add a little chocolate syrup to the batter and bake mom some chocolate waffles with strawberries on top for Mother’s Day.
5. A special drink to prepare is the Sunday Mimosa. Give the classic Champagne brunch drink a pretty-in-pink spin by using a mix of blood orange and pineapple juices.
6. A homemade ham and cheese Quiche will definitely surprise her with a delicious breakfast meal idea.
7. Crepes are French style pancakes that you can fill with her favourite fruits or with peanut butter and jam and top with icing sugar or whipped cream for a sweet breakfast.
These meals are easy to make and mom will surely fall in love them! Experiment and try different recipes each year to surprise mom on her special day. She’ll be thrilled at the time and effort you put into the meal to make it unique and special for her!
Cinnamon French toast sounds good
Awesome idea, haven’t made pancakes or crepes in years
They all sound yummy! Now I’ll have to hint to my daughter & son-in-law about them!!
Love the crepe idea!
I could eat practically any one of these for Mother’s Day, especially if brought to my bed for me to eat. 😀
I’m happy with whatever my kids decide to give me! Fruit salad sounds delicious
Ooohhhh I would love french toast AND a mimosa!
I love the crepe idea, I haven’t make them in a long time!
These are all great ideas, and tasty ones at that too!! I would love if someone made me breakfast in bed!!
The fruit-topped French toast sounds perfect!
Thank you for sharing. I will show this to the kids and husband.
Mimosas are a great idea! I know any mom would love a hit of champagne with her OJ.
I am looking forward to breakfast in bed 🙂
These are wonderful ideas. I never would have thought of doing a mimosa. My mother would love that.
Maybe I can talk my family into making the French toast for me! yummy.
I am loving your list of breakfast ideas!!! Especially #5 … a morning mimosa <3 now somehow i have to hint these ideas to my hubby. ill email him the link right now 🙂 lol
My favourite too!
Thanks for the awesome ideas. French Toast is a favorite in my house.
crepes and fruit sound great
Chocolate waffles? Now that is a breakfast of champion mommies!
You’ve got great tips and advice and I love my breakfast all day sometimes but my favorite is pancakes
I love pancakes too and waffles!
Yummy! These recipes look great- thank you!
These are some good ideas . I think my mom would love the cinnamon French toast . Going to try it , thanks .
I do love the crepe idea,thanks for sharing!