7 Unique Mother’s Day Breakfast Ideas
Are you planning to cook breakfast for Mom on Mother’s Day? It’s a great way to show her how much you love her. She can sleep late and wake to a wonderfully prepared meal just for her. Moms usually love being served breakfast, especially if they’re always the one doing most of the cooking; however, if you’re serving her the same pancake recipe year after year, it may be time to move things up a notch.
Instead of the same old pancakes for breakfast she has every year, consider one of the seven unique Mother’s Day breakfast ideas below:
1. Make her some French toast topped with fruit. What a way to start the morning!
2. Make your own breakfast wrap filled with eggs, cheese, and ham or any other ingredient she likes for breakfast.
3. Serve a fruit salad for the mom who is watching her calorie intake. You don’t want to mess up her diet!
4. Add a little chocolate syrup to the batter and bake mom some chocolate waffles with strawberries on top for Mother’s Day.
5. A special drink to prepare is the Sunday Mimosa. Give the classic Champagne brunch drink a pretty-in-pink spin by using a mix of blood orange and pineapple juices.
6. A homemade ham and cheese Quiche will definitely surprise her with a delicious breakfast meal idea.
7. Crepes are French style pancakes that you can fill with her favourite fruits or with peanut butter and jam and top with icing sugar or whipped cream for a sweet breakfast.
These meals are easy to make and mom will surely fall in love them! Experiment and try different recipes each year to surprise mom on her special day. She’ll be thrilled at the time and effort you put into the meal to make it unique and special for her!