Spring has sprung and it’s time to start thinking about how to celebrate Easter with the kids. Of course, you’ll want to do an Easter egg hunt and make Easter baskets. But what about the days leading up to Easter? What will your kids do to stay busy? One great option is crafts. There are so many fun Easter crafts to choose from. Not only can you find a number of craft kits in your local craft stores, but you can find some amazing Easter crafts for kids in the roundup below.
These crafts will definitely inspire creativity in your kids. Whether you’re making Peeps magnets or Easter garland, these crafts will keep your kids busy and entertained. These would also make great crafts for the classroom. If you’re a teacher, there are so many of these crafts that are super affordable to make.
With many of these crafts, you can use scraps you have leftover from other projects. For other projects, consider looking at your local discount stores or using coupons at your favourite craft store. In other words, you don’t have to spend a lot of money. If you do need to buy some supplies, consider buying a few extra so that you can start building a craft supply stash for your kids.
Craft as a family
These crafts may be intended for kids, but don’t miss out on all the fun. Doing crafts with your kids is a great way to build memories. Your kids will look back and enjoy the time you spent with them. You may even want to consider setting aside time each week for you and your children to do crafts together. You could try something new each week. If you’re not into baking – or are trying to watch your calories – why not make memories by crafting together?
15 Fun and Creative Easter Crafts for Kids
1. Craft Stick Bunnies | Source: Crafts by Amanda
2. DIY Easter Carrot Treat Box Paper Craft | Source: Ottawa Mommy Club
3. Mini Upcycled Plastic Cup Easter Baskets | Source: Inheriting Our Plant
4. How Many Bunnies in a Jar? Easter Craft | Source: Kid Things
5. Rocking Paper Plate Sheet | Source: Red Ted Art
6. DIY Gingham Scrapbook Paper and Toilet Paper Roll Easter Rabbits | Source: Crafts by Courtney
7. Super Easy DIY Bunny Headband For Kids | Source: Ottawa Mommy Club
8. Foam Cup Bunnies | Source: Crafts by Amanda
9. Fuzzy Yarn Sheep | Source: Carolyn’s Home Work
10. Glitter Egg Diorama | Source: Red Ted Art
11. Easy DIY Easter Egg Crayons | Source: Crafts by Courtney
12. Easy Easter Garland | Source: Bare Feet on the Dashboard
13. Easter Egg Clothespin Craft | Source: Inheriting Our Planet
14. Plastic Easter Egg Chicks in a Shredded Paper Nest Craft | Source: Crafts by Courtney
15. Hen and Chick Nest | Source: Red Ted Art