Are you in search of fun Mickey Mouse projects the whole family can join in on? If the answer is yes, this post was written especially for you. Mickey Mouse made his screen debut on November 18th, 1928. This day was proclaimed Mickey’s birthday by the well renown Walt Disney. In celebration of Mickey’s 90th birthday, I’ve come up with a list of 13 Must Make Mickey Mouse Projects for you to consider.
Let’s talk about a few of them!
Fun Mickey Mouse Projects
This Mickey Mouse purse would be great to take with you when you visit one of Walt Disney’s theme parks. It’s so inexpensive to make, you can even make one for everyone in your travel group. The material for this bag is actually a fleece scarf that you can typically pick up at the dollar store of a couple of bucks. How inventive can you get?
If you’re hosting a Mickey Mouse birthday party for a young Disney lover, this easy-to-make Mickey Mouse piñata will fit right in. This is actually a papier-mâché craft, using a punch balloon for the base. Making fringe is easy with fringe scissors designed for just this purpose. Look for them at your local big box craft supply store.
These Mickey Mouse Christmas ornaments are totally adorable, don’t you think? You could just as easily make mini versions for a small tree. The required supplies are pretty basic. You need clear glass ornaments, paint in several colours, paint brushes, red glitter, clear school glue, water and you’re good to go!
Encourage your kids to drink more water, by making these personalized Mickey water bottles. This craft is especially easy if you have a craft cutter machine like a Cricut. (If you don’t, the alternative is to buy commercially-available vinyl Disney wall decals.) Either way, you’ll end up with water bottles that Mickey would be proud to drink out of.
I hope you take the time to check out the rest of these fun Mickey Mouse craft projects. They’re great for passing the time on a lazy Saturday afternoon or a warm summer day.
13 Must Make Mickey Mouse Projects
1. Halloween Mickey Mouse Ears by Occasionally Crafty
2. Mickey Flag Shirt by Crafting in the Rain
3. Mickey Mouse Clubhouse Sign by Lindsey Blogs
4. Mickey Mouse Paperclips by The Benson Street
5. Mickey Wreath by Mad in Crafts
6. Mickey Mouse EOS Lipbalm Hack by My Crazy Good Life
7. Easy Sew Mickey Pillowcase by Ginger Casa
8. Mickey Ornaments by Life is sweeter by Design
9.Mickey Pinata by The Mouse for Less
10. Mickey Mouse Earbud Pouch by Polka Dot Chair
11. Fleece Mickey Mouse Purse by Dollar Store Crafts
12. Personalized Mickey Water Bottles by Architecture of a Mom
13. Juice Bottle Mickey Racers by Ginger Casa