6 Reasons Teens Will Love Disney
When many people think about Disney, they think about young children and their families living it up, wearing those iconic Mickey ears, and taking photos in front of Cinderella’s castle. That said, there are many things that teens and young adults can appreciate about Disney as well. You certain never grow too old for Disney, but the things your kids may want to do when they grow older could change from what they enjoyed at Disney as small children.
Here are six reasons why teens will love Disney:
1. The shows – One thing Disney is famous for is their shows. There are so many different types, from Broadway-like shows to funny shows, so there is sure to be something to meet your teen’s taste.
2. The classics – Even a teenager can get into the Disney classics. They are nostalgic and they take us all back.
3. Thrill rides – Disney has no shortage of thrill rides. Most teens love these fun coasters and other thrill rides. There are also movie-themed rides that your teen will enjoy.
4. Independence – Walt Disney World transportation also allows your teen to get around the park on their own. For a teen itching for independence, this can be a welcome feature. They can sleep in later than the rest of the family and catch up to you later, or just explore some things on their own.
5. Adventures by Disney (ABD) – Your teen can see the world with Adventures by Disney, which gives the opportunity to see some of the most unique locations around the globe.
6. Teens on Adventure by Disney – Another feature that is catered specifically to teens is Teens on Adventure. Your teen can enjoy ziplining, horseback riding, snorkeling, and much more. There is something for every age group and personality types and they will build great memories that last a lifetime.
Now that you know these great reasons teens will love Disney, you can start planning your next trip with your teens. In fact, you may even want to let them help you plan it.
Have a magical time!