One thing that always makes a meal complete is the right kind of bread service. Cheesy garlic bread loaf is always the right kind of bread service. You can make this before most meals and it’s the perfect start to an Italian dinner.
Why Cheesy Garlic Bread Loaf and Not Some Other Garlic Bread?
This easy method of making garlic bread keeps the entire loaf intact. In fact, the way the garlic-spread and the cheese melt, you have to pull it apart a little bit to get a piece. Besides the fact that it is oddly satisfying to do this, it’s also nice that you don’t have to pack separate slices of garlic bread if you plan to enjoy your meal elsewhere. This loaf is more convenient for travel. Buttered bread with melted cheese isn’t the most portable option around most of the time, so keeping it all together as a loaf makes sense. It also helps the presentation if you are trying to impress friends or family.
The Trick to Making Cheesy Garlic Loaf
The first thing to remember is that this is not a super consistent, uniformly made factory-like process. It’s messy and rough. You want it to feel more sloppy and thrown together. If you overthink the process it loses some magic. You want the slices to be drawn to each other and bound by the buttery spread and the melting cheese. to do that butter and cheese each side and then press them firmly together. Keep the loaf intact, separating only the segment you are working on each time. Give each piece a good slather and slap it back in line with the rest of the loaf.
Cheese Garlic Bread For Camping
I also love bringing a loaf like this along on summer camping trips. It easy to wrap it in aluminium foil and heat it on the BBQ or grill. It’s fun to pull apart and even eat it by itself. After all, nothing beats the cheesy flavour of good garlic bread. This is a really good way to make it. It allows you to keep a whole loaf together until it is time to enjoy, whether at the dinner table or at a picnic table.
Cheesy Garlic Bead Loaf Recipe
- Prep time: 10 minutes
- Total time: 25 minutes
- Serves: makes 1 loaf
- 1 sliced white bread loaf (you can use whole wheat or your favourite type of bread too)
- 2 cups cup of Mozzarella cheese (you can also choose Swiss, cheddar, Havarti, or your favourite type of cheese)
- 1/2 to 3/4 cup of garlic butter spread
- Aluminium foil
How To Make Cheesy Garlic Bead
Place a piece of aluminium foil onto the counter. Place sliced bread on top.
Spread the garlic butter onto each slice while trying to keep the loaf together.
Place a sprinkle of cheese onto each slice of bread. Make sure that you are getting the garlic butter spread onto each side of the bread.
Cover in the tin foil. Place in 325 degree C oven for 8-12 minutes or until the cheese is melted. Remove and pull apart.
So Oooey Gooey Good!
CHEESY GARLIC BEAD LOAF RECIPE
- Aluminium foil
- 1 sliced white bread loaf you can use whole wheat or your favourite type of bread too
- 2 cups Mozzarella cheese you can also choose Swiss, cheddar, Havarti, or your favourite type of cheese
- 3/4 cup garlic butter
- Place a piece of aluminium foil onto the counter. Place sliced bread on top.
- Spread the garlic butter onto each slice while trying to keep the loaf together.
- Place a sprinkle of cheese onto each slice of bread. Make sure that you are getting the garlic butter spread onto each side of the bread.
- Cover in the tin foil. Place in 325 degree C oven for 8-12 minutes or until the cheese is melted. Remove and pull apart.