Harry Potter took the world by storm in 2001. Some of us may even have kids that grew up watching Harry Potter. We have had the pleasure to enjoy all the movies, books, and cartoons released through 2011 and to this day people are still going crazy over Harry Potter books, movies, costumes and now, we even have Harry Potter crafts. Oh, yes! This is a thing! We have gathered our favourite 20 Harry Potter Crafts and put them all here for easy access.
From the simple bookmarks and printables to the time-consuming dream catchers and totes, if you can imagine it, there is a Harry Potter craft out there for you to make.
Whether you are enjoying these Harry Potter crafts yourself for some relaxing, quiet time or getting the kids involved these are so much fun for everyone. These crafts could keep your kids occupied for hours on end. They are a great way to encourage creativity and learn to follow directions.
Do you have a favourite? Have you made your own Harry Potter craft previously? What did you make?
Bookmark this post so you can keep coming back! We would love to see your results in the comments.
20 Harry Potter Crafts
- 1. DIY Harry Potter Deathly Hallows Dream Catcher
2. Harry Potter Printable Bookmarks
3. Harry Potter Monster Book of Monsters
4. Harry Potter Hedwin Owl Cupcakes
5. Harry Potter DIY Feather Quills
6. DIY Hogwarts House Notebooks
7. Harry Potter Inspired Gryffindor DIY Mickey Ears
8. Harry Potter Fun Facts Lunchbox Printables
9. Harry Potter Book Tote
10. Harry Potter Marauders Map Onesies
- 11. No Sew Harry Potter Inspired House Scarves
12. DIY Harry Potter Wands
13. Harry Potter Candy Bar Wraps
14. DIY Harry Potter Light Switch
15. Harry Potter Origami Sorting Hat
16. Harry Potter House Coloring Bookmarks
17. DIY Harry Potter Hogwarts House Banners
18. Harry Potter Spell Book Printable
19. Harry Potter Potion Ornaments
20. Mandrake Root Pencil Holder