Top 10 Things to Do on Valentine’s Day
Valentine’s Day is a great time to show the special people in your life how much they mean to you. In addition to or in place of buying candy and flowers, get out of the house and go somewhere special. There are many ways for couples and families to spend this holiday together.
Here are 10 things to do on Valentine’s Day:
- Plan a spa getaway together with the works. Leave the kids at home and go get a facial, massage, manicure and pedicure together. You’ll both find it relaxing and rejuvenating.
- Take the family to an indoor amusement park for the day. It’s a fun and exciting way to spend Valentine’s Day.
- Stay home and make a romantic dinner. A special meal could include making your own fondue and, of course, going back to the traditional chocolate fondue for dessert.
- Take your sweetheart or the whole family somewhere special. Some ideas include your favourite restaurant, the movies, an art gallery or a museum.
- Bring the family to an indoor water park or the community pool. It’s fun and it’s something that everyone can enjoy.
- If you’re searching for a causal night out, go bowling or shoot some pool with friends.
- Take your sweetheart out to a romantic dinner and then dancing. It’s always a big hit on Valentine’s Day.
- If your sweetie is a music lover, take them to see a concert, musical or to the opera, depending on what style of music they enjoy most.
- Take your valentine ice skating. It is so much fun and can be a very romantic way for couples to spend a few hours together.
- Go to local events. Check the newspapers or do an online search to find carnivals, live music bands or other events taking place in your community on Valentine’s Day or over the weekend before and after the holiday.
When choosing what to do on Valentine’s Day, think about what the other person would enjoy the most. Your goal is to choose something to do that is fun and exciting for everyone.