5 Great Gifts for Your Sweetie on Valentine’s Day
What do you have planned for that special someone in your life on Valentine’s Day? Do you already know what you’re going to give them or are you still searching for some great gift ideas? Sometimes it can be difficult figuring out what to give that shows how much you really care. However, with a few good ideas to help get you started, you’re sure to come up with the perfect gift for your sweetheart.
Here are five great gifts for your sweetie on Valentine’s Day:
- Give your sweetheart a sentimental mug. Write a poem that expresses your love for them or simply say “I love you”.
- Give your valentine some great smelling cologne or perfume. Be sure to find out what they wear first if you haven’t been together very long in case they are allergic to certain scents.
- Buy matching t-shirts that advertise your love for each other or if they’re a serious sports fan, matching team jerseys may be a better fit.
- Surprise your sweetie with his or her new favourite video game, book or DVD movie and watch the gleam in his/her eyes when he/she opens it up.
- Buy your valentine jewelry. Nothing says I love you like a pair of gold earrings or a gold watch.
This holiday is all about showing the one you love most how much you really care. A box of candy and bouquet of flowers is nice but it’s not for everyone. Look for something a little more personal that shows your sweetie you really have been paying attention and know what they like best.
What to you give your sweetheart on Valentines’ Day? Do you spend a lot of money or stick to budget?
very nice valentine sweetie gifts… thanks for sharing.
Great gift ideas! Chocolate is the way to win my heart.
Some great ideas, we don’t give each other gifts on Valentine’s Day we just plan to do something together.
Nice ideas, I love the look of the heart-shaped cup, I’m just not too sure that you can actually drink out of it safely 🙂