Your kids, and your inner child, are going to LOVE these peanut butter and jelly recipes. Did you know that April 2nd is National Peanut Butter and Jelly Day?
Is there any food more iconic to your childhood than the peanut butter and jelly sandwich? It’s something that children have enjoyed for decades. It’s not only quick and easy for parents and children to throw together for a quick lunch or snack, but it tastes amazing. In fact, it tastes so good that there are recipes that combine these flavours in brand new ways.
Indulge from peanut butter and jelly cupcakes to peanut butter and jelly ice cream sandwiches recipes!
Imagine indulging in everything from peanut butter and jelly cupcakes to peanut butter and jelly ice cream sandwiches. It’s enough to make anyone drool. The best part about these Peanut Butter and Jelly Recipes is that you can be so creative. While grape and strawberry are the most popular options for peanut butter and jelly, don’t be afraid to try other flavours. Imagine peanut butter and jelly cupcakes that use blackberry jelly.
If your kids love peanut butter and jelly sandwiches, they are going to flip for these snacks and desserts. They can even start their day with bread that features these yummy flavours. Many of these recipes would make great additions to lunch boxes as well.
Peanut butter and jelly served warm
There are so many great ways you can take this flavour combo and turn it into something new. There’s even a pizza out there that is made using peanut butter and jelly and it’s served warm. Is there anything better than warm peanut butter? The point is to think outside the box.
With just a few simple tweaks, you can make these recipes truly gourmet. And, if your child happens to be allergic to peanuts, try cashew or almond butter instead.
Peanut Butter and Jelly Recipes
If you’re looking for more great ideas, check out the recipes below. Chances are you’ll find something you’ll absolutely love.
- 1. Peanut Butter and Jelly Bars
- 2. Peanut Butter and Jelly Cupcakes
- 3. Peanut Butter Jelly Roll Recipe
- 4. Peanut Butter and Jelly Granola Recipe
- 5. Quick- Fix Peanut Butter and Jelly Ice Cream
- 6. Peanut Butter Jelly Smoothie Bowl
- 7. Aunt Nancy’s Peanut Butter and Jelly Fudge
- 8. Peanut Butter Jelly Rice Krispies Treats
- 9. Peanut Butter and Jelly Desserts
- 10. Peanut Butter and Jelly Sandwich Cookies
- 11. Peanut Butter Granola Roll-Ups
- 12. Peanut Butter and Jelly Pancakes
- 13. Peanut Butter & Jelly Ice Cream Sandwich
- 14. Peanut Butter and Jelly Banana Bread
- 15. No-Bake Peanut Butter and Jelly Energy Bites
- 16. Peanut Butter Jelly Muffins
- 17. Peanut Butter and Jelly Smoothie
Hope you enjoy these Peanut Butter and Jelly Recipes as much as I did! Also, check out all of our recipes!
Have you used the combination of peanut butter and jelly to create something different? If so, what was it?