Life Lessons from Disney Princesses
If you’re a Disney fan, there’s a good chance you have a favourite Disney princess. Maybe you have trouble picking just one since there are so many wonderful princess to choose from, and they all have wonderful lessons to teach us. How would you describe your favourite Disney Princesses: brave, independent, or a dreamer? All classic Disney Princess films teach us many life lessons including the animals and adorable characters like teapots, tea cups, or the furniture!
The leading ladies provided us with invaluable general life advice, fashion, and of course, romance. We learn these lessons while singing along and dancing to each song, and laughing or crying with the characters. These Disney movies definitely hold a special place in my heart and, as an adult, I still enjoy watching them or going to the movie theatre to see the latest movie released.
What are some life lessons you can learn from Disney princesses?
- Snow White taught us the importance of having close friends to stand by our sides through it all.
- Cinderella taught us the value of hard work, and not to lose hope, no matter how bleak the circumstances appear.
- Sleeping Beauty taught us the power of true love, and how one kiss can change everything.
- Ariel taught us that a single voice can be very powerful and that loving parents can be overbearing sometimes, but usually have our best interests in mind.
- Belle taught us that beauty is only skin-deep and that we should take the time to get to know what’s on the inside before judging.
- Pocohontas taught us to respect nature, and also to always follow your heart.
- Mulan taught us that women can be as strong as men, and that family should always come first.
- Tiana taught us the value of chasing our dreams.
Now you have these great life lessons from Disney princesses and you can apply them to your own life.