Dry feet and cracked heels has been an issue of mine for some time. Especially with all of the great weather we had this summer, I sometimes suffer from the skin on heels splitting and bleeding due to my feet being exposed to the sun. It has been some time since I have had softer, smoother skin on my feet, and it is really becoming a problem. You can read our review below on how to heal cracked heels with Footlogix. I tried their DD Cream mousse for 1 month and it made a huge difference!
What Are Cracked Heels?
Cracked heels occur when the skin around the heels becomes dry or thickens due to a lack of moisture, especially during the winter. This causes it to lose its elasticity and suppleness. The skin will then crack and split open.
Cracked heels are cause by actions such as:
- Circulation problems
- Excess weight
- Walking barefooted
- Standing for long periods of time, especially on hard floors
- Wearing foot gear such as open back sandals, thongs or sling backs
In the past, I have tried a lot of different products to help heal my cracked heels, but they were not able to fully restore or replenish the skin on my feet.
Footlogix Medical® is a light and airy moisturizing mousse that quickly becomes absorbed into the skin of your feet. It does not have a greasy feel, not does it have an odor. Since it absorbs into the layers of the skin quickly, it does not stain socks or other clothing. All you have to do to apply this product is to massage it into the feet and toes.
Footlogix Medical® is clinically tested and uses pharmaceutical grade ingredients. Dermal Infusion Technology®, a delivery system that brings active ingredients deep into the layers of the epidermis, is used in this product. It targets the damaged areas of the foot and relieves it where it is necessary. It also has a hygienic applicator that is sealed so air does not enter the container to contaminate the product.
Are you suffering from diabetes?
There are many foot complications associated with diabetes. A few of them are dry, cracked heels, fungal infections and bunions. There are ways to help prevent these foot conditions from occurring.
Here are just a few of them:
- Wash your feet with warm water daily.
- Wear proper-fitting shoes and avoid wearing closed-toed shoes, as they restrict blood flow.
- Wiggle your toes and ankles from time to time in order to to keep blood flowing to your feet, and prop them up when you’re sitting down.
- Follow recommendations made by your doctor in terms of nutrition, exercise and medication to take care of yourself.
- Check your toenails regularly and look for signs of fungal infection. To reduce the risk of infection, trim your toenails regularly and smooth them with a pumice stone.
- Quit smoking as it makes blood flow worse, and is a cause for foot problems in diabetics.
- Make sure doctor examines your feet on every check-up. Routine checks can identify and treat foot problems before they become worse.
- Moisturize your feet regularly after taking a shower or bath to maintain dry skin on your feet.
Those suffering from diabetic foot care issues can use Footlogix Medical® as it is effective in the delivery of specialized treatments and solutions by increasing the circulation of blood to this area. If you’re living with diabetes, then you may well suffer from persistent dry, cracked and painful heels. The Footlogix Medical Intensive Care Moisturizing Mousse is formulated with Dimethicone. It is a compound that acts to protect skin, which is vital to the health of your feet when living with diabetes. This mousse is quickly absorbed into the skin, but locks in moisture with no greasy residue.
Does Footlogix heal cracked heels?
Since receiving Footlogix Medical®, I have used it twice a month for the first 30 days and once a day for past 10 months, and I have noticed the difference in the health of my feet. Footlogix Medical® has improved the skin elasticity of my feet. The skin is softer and smoother, and the cracked skin is less visible than it was before. Footlogix Medical® continues to be a part of my daily foot care regime.
Check out this testimonial video of other people who have used Footlogix Medical® and continue to use it!
Want to give Footlogix Medical™ a try for yourself? You can pick up a bottle at your local Walmart pharmacy. You can also enter to win a $200 Walmart gift card to end this summer on a good note!
Although this post has been generously sponsored by Denovo Medical Inc, the opinions and language are my own, and in no way do they reflect Denovo Medical Inc.