This Hawaiian Sea Foam Punch Mocktail recipe will be a big hit for kids of all ages!
Have you ever attended a birthday party and noticed the punch that looked like it had foam over the top of it? Or even the punch that has huge ice cream balls in it? They all look so delicious to me and they are always so refreshing. One thing that always bugged me, though, is that all the recipes I found online where to make the huge punch bowl size, instead of an individual pitcher like I was hoping to find. After tons of googling and not finding what I needed, it was time to go on a short conquest to make the perfect Hawaiian Sea Foam Punch Mocktail for kids recipe.
Hawaiian Sea Foam Punch Mocktail Recipe
This easy mocktail recipe is perfect for a hot summer day. Best of all, you don’t have to call over all your friends and their relatives to drink it all. Of course, if you wish, this drink can be doubled or tripled to be served at a party. If you have younger kids, let them pull up a chair and help make the “foam”, they will surely get a kick out of that! This is the perfect mocktail for kids.
Just a few helpful tips:
- You can make the drink ahead of time, but wait until you are ready to serve to add the “foam”.
- Mix it up with different flavours.
- Having a party? Use a drink colour that corresponds with the party theme.
Now to make my Hawaiian Sea Foam Punch is extremely simple and only uses a few ingredients:
Servings size 1/2 gallon pitcher
- 8oz Pineapple Juice
- 8oz Mango Juice
- 16oz Blue Raspberry Kool Aid
- 8oz Coconut Water
- 8oz Papaya Juice
- Lime Sherbet
Are you ready to make this simple mocktail blue punch? Here is how:
How To Make Hawaiian Sea Foam Punch
In a large pitcher add all Juices and coconut water and stir to combine. Now add your Blue Raspberry Kool Aid (pre-made as per directions). Add ice till full to chill. Stir again.
In individual glasses, fill 3/4 of the way with ice. Pour your punch until 3/4 of the way full. Top off with 2 small scoops of lime sherbet.
Hawaiian Sea Foam Punch Recipe (Virgin)
- Ice cream scoop
- 8 oz Pineapple Juice
- 16 oz Blue Raspberry Kool Aid
- 8 oz Mango Juice
- 8 oz Coconut Water
- 8 oz Papaya Juice
- 2 scoop Lime Sherbet
- In a large pitcher add all Juices and coconut water and stir to combine.
- Now add your Blue Raspberry Kool Aid (pre-made as per directions).
- Add ice till full to chill and stir again.
- In individual glasses, fill 3/4 of the way with ice.
- Pour your punch until 3/4 of the way full.
- Top off with 2 small scoops of lime sherbet.