Get a Leg Up on Fashion with Leggings from LegArt ~ Review
I will admit it – prior to LegArt leggings I had never worn leggings. Why don’t I? I didn’t know how to wear leggings, which to those of you who know how to wear just about anything and make it look good this might sound funny, but I dress for comfort and never really understood fashion. What can I say, I am the type of person who buys from stores based on what the mannequin is wearing and if there is no mannequin I yell for help!
I envied women who were able to wear leggings so well – with long tunic tops, comfy boots or stylish heels – they always looked so put together? How was that possible – they are leggings? It wasn’t until I slipped on a pair of LegArt leggings that I finally understood the appeal. And so did my seven-year-old daughter who received a pair of her very own LegArt children’s leggings.
The Leggings from LegArt Review
My daughter and I received matching Mommy and Me leggings in the Fish Hunter – Blue Camouflage pattern. These leggings have quickly become my daughter’s favourite pair of pants. She wears them with just about anything and always pairs them with a smile of confidence (what more does a girl need?)! I love the fun print of these leggings and although I don’t normally wear bold prints, I find myself excited to wear the Fish Hunter – Blue Camouflage leggings with a plain black, blue or grey tunic top and long sweater.
I also received a pair of the Sound style leggings and I love them because they are perfect to pair with comfy wool socks and big boots in the winter or with ballet flats in spring. Their versatile pattern can be dressed up with a fancy scarf or tunic dress or easily dressed down with flip-flops and a denim jacket. I have received many compliments on the Sound leggings!
I never realized the versatility of leggings until I tried LegArt and have since purchased a pair of capri leggings for summer, which I look forward to wearing! LegArt apparel also sells tunic tops in many colours as well as maxi skirts – basically everything you need for a comfortable and fun spring and summer wardrobe.
What you need to know:
- LegArt leggings come in a variety of sizes for regular (fits sizes 2 to 10) and plus sized women.
- Their super soft fabric is a 92% Polyester / 8% Spandex blend
- LegArt leggings should be hand or machine-washed on cold, gentle cycle and hung to dry (I threw mine in the washing machine and hung them to dry – they dry so quickly and after two washes still look new!)
- Most patterns are also available in Children’s and Plus
- LegArt leggings are available in bright bold patterns and solid colours
- Fleece leggings are available
- You can order LegArt leggings online and it’s free shipping to anywhere in Canada!
- Leggings from LegArt apparel are comfortable, soft to the touch and fit snug (but not too snug) wash after wash.
- LegArt is a Canadian company!
Since getting my first two pair of leggings from LegArt I am a convert. I notice leggings everywhere now and take note of how they are wearing them (I didn’t know a long tee shirt was called a tunic top until about a couple of weeks ago and now own half a dozen of them). There is no other comfortable and versatile clothing option I know of! I encourage you to try a pair of LegArt leggings on for yourself – I guarantee it won’t be your last pair! For more information on LegArt apparel visit them online at legart.ca, on Twitter, or on Facebook.
Disclaimer: I received leggings from the LegArt Apparel for the purposes of this review. The opinions expressed are my own.