Watching movies is one of the most popular ways to spend Valentine’s Day. Cuddle up with your love and watch a romantic movie that brings you closer together. If you have kids, gather everyone around the TV and watch great family movies. It’s something everyone can enjoy and below are ten great Valentine’s Day Movies to choose from.
Five of the best Valentine’s Day movies for couples are:
- Love Story – starring, Ali MacGraw and Ryan O’Neal
- Pretty Woman – starring, Julia Roberts and Richard Gere
- Sleepless in Seattle – starring, Meg Ryan and Tom Hanks
- The Notebook – starring, Rachel McAdams, Gena Rowlands, Ryan Gosling and James Garner
- Crazy, Stupid, Love – starring, Julianne Moore, Ryan Gosling, and Steve Carell
Five of the best Valentine’s Day movies for families are:
- Shrek – starring, Cameron Diaz, Mike Myers and Eddie Murphy
- Tangled – starring, Mandy Moore and Zachary Levi
- Gnomeo & Juliet – starring, Emily Blunt and James McAvoy
- Ella Enchanted – starring, Anne Hathaway and Hugh Dancy
- Romeo & Juliet – starring, Claire Danes and Leo DiCaprio
Choose one or more of the movies above to watch with the special people in your life this holiday. It’s a great way to make Valentine’s Day extra special for the ones you love.