7 Ideas to Spend Valentine’s Day with Your Kids
Valentine’s Day is not just for couples; it’s for everyone. Kids especially enjoy this holiday because it gives them a chance to say how much they love you in fun ways. Kids love sharing cards with friends but they also enjoy doing something special with their parents and siblings.
Here are a few good ideas to spend Valentine’s Day with your kids:
- Make cooking a family event. Kids love baking heart-shaped cookies, cake pops, brownies and other treats so spend a little time in the kitchen creating wonderful snacks together.
- Make fun crafts together. Most kids love arts and crafts and what better way is there to spend Valentine’s Day than making homemade cards for the whole family?
- Have movie night. Pop some popcorn and watch one or two of your favorite movies together or visit your local theater to watch the newest family movie to be released.
- Read a good book with your kids. Reading is a lot of fun for everyone and it’s a great way to make this holiday special for little kids.
- Put on some good music and have a dance party. Dancing is a great way to celebrate any holiday, but especially Valentine’s Day.
- Play games together. Going treasure hunting is always a lot of fun especially when there is a box of chocolates stashed away in the treasure chest.
- Host a special tea party for their favourite friends, dolls and plush toys are welcome. A tea party is perfect for snack time and don’t forget to serve finger foods like sandwiches with cookies and tea.
Use these ideals to make Valentine’s Day a special time for the whole family. Once the kids are all worn out and in bed, you can spend a few hours romancing your spouse and drinking wine!
I would absolutely love to receive the Bananas for You Monkey. So cute!!!
I love itty bitty sand like to get lambie , she reminds me of my childhood.
Seriously, I love Hallmark and would love anything but the Bananas for you Monkey is ADORABLE!
I really like Snoopy holding a heart from the Hallmark site.
I’d also like since cards
I love the wine bottle stoppers. Especially the Luv You Watts one
I love the mermaid bottle topper
I like to receive Sweet on You Scarves and a Hallmark card.
I would love to get more Itty Bitty items for my collections.
I really like the lightbulb stopper, it’s cute!
The stemless glasses
The wine glasses really are the one I’d choose first, but second would be the Falcon Awesome Mug
I really like the stuffed monkey – so cute
I would love the light bulb stopper! Thanks so much.
I like Hello Kitty Calendar, looks nice!
Although I love the wine glasses the itty bittys clippies & the itty bittys stuffed animals are so cute. My granddaughter would love them!
Another item i would like to receive for Valentine’s Day is the Monogram Mugs
I would love to get the light bulb bottle stopper.
My little ones would love some Itty Bittys for their collection.
I love the I love us mug, though I can’t seem to find it on their site aside from in one of the larger photos. I also like the Peace of Mind Fairy house. It’s not a traditional valentines gift, but it would make a sweet valentines gift all the same!
I really love the wine glasses
I would like the Snoopy with a heart!
I love the Luv You Watts stopper
I totally want that light bulb bottle stopper! too cool
I’ve had my eye on the wine glasses.
Simple and Yummy Cute Ideas … Best for all. Thanks for sharing.
I would like the light bulb bottle stopper.
I do like the wine glasses they are so cute
I really like the wine glasses, and my next choice would be the Snoopy with a heart.
I love the stemless glasses.
I like the mermaid tale bottle stopper.
I’d love a cork journal!