5 Great Ideas for Valentine’s Day Activities
Giving candy, flowers and Valentine cards to loved ones is just one way to spend this special holiday. If you’re searching for a way to make things a little more exciting, there are plenty of activities to keep you busy throughout the holiday.
Here are five great ideas for Valentine’s Day activities:
- Invite a few close friends over for a couple’s party. Enjoy some good food and beverages while playing trivia games, Cupid’s Challenge, Lover’s Line Up and similar games designed for couples.
- Go out to a karaoke bar and sing the night away. Invite a few friends to go with you to make things even more fun and interesting. Of course, if you have your own karaoke machine, just invite your friends over a fun night at home.
- Go on a family hike or snowshoeing together. It’s a great way to get outside, get some exercise and have some fun exploring nature.
- Go ice skating. It’s a fun and exciting way to spend your Valentine’s Day and it’s great for couples or families.
- Make a video together. Read love poems or talk about how much you mean to each other and put everything on video. It will be a lot of fun and something that you’ll always cherish.
Valentine’s Day is all about spending time with the ones you love. Choose an activity to do with your special someone or with the family and make this holiday one to remember.
Those are great ideas ! So much better than just going out for dinner.
ok that is cool! I actually never would have thought to make it more of a social event and have some couples over for some good food, snacks and drinks. what a fabulous idea. my hubby and I don’t really celebrate Valentines Day so it would be a great spin on it
Yes, a new spin to the day!
Great ideas for Valentine’s Day activities, me I’ll snuggle up at home in the warmth. 🙂
These are all great tips on how to spend V-Day with either family & friends so thank you for posting! 😊❤️
Some great Valentines Day ideas. Hubby is working and won’t be home until late so I don’t think we will be doing much this year.
Excellent ideas, lots of holidays this year that are so close together, long weekend family day and now valentines!
I really enjoyed reading these! Thanks for sharing!
I really like number 2 and 4; great ideas and you can incorporate all your family and friends.
I like the have friends over and make it a fun social evening. Sounds like a good evening.
I like the karaoke bar idea, especially if you’re single and want to mingle.