9 Great Gifts for Father’s Day
Are you searching for a special gift for your dad this Father’s Day? Perhaps you want something a little more meaningful than a new shirt and tie, wallet or a new belt. These gifts are nice but they’re not much of a surprise. Make this year extra special for dad by choosing a gift he wouldn’t expect.
Here are nine great gifts for Father’s Day he’s sure to love:
- For the dad that’s always on the go, a portable phone charger makes a wonderful gift. He never has to worry about being out of touch because he’s doesn’t have access to an outlet.
- Is your dad a sports fan? Buy him a pair of tickets to a big game where he can see his favourite team in action. If tickets are not an option, then opt for sports memorabilia for his favourite team.
- Does your dad own every tool imaginable? Then a new tool box makes a wonderful gift that’ll help him keep everything organized and locked up when not in use.
- Most men love to grill/ cook out. Is it time your dad got a new, modern grill where he can show off his great cooking skills?
- A new shaving kit is something most men need but don’t buy for themselves. There are many new designs available so look for a kit that best suits your dad’s shaving needs.
- For the gift that keeps on giving all year long, sign up your dad for a gift of the month club such as a Beer, Wine or Coffee Club.
- For the fashionable dad, personalized cuff links will surely be a great gift option. Monogrammed cuff links will elevate Dad’s off-the-rack shirts.
- Give a new twist to the traditional Father’s Day tie by giving a tie clip. The tie clip will not only keep his tie in place, but it will also make him look so stylish!
- Skincare is not only for women! Give your dad a moisturizer to help him address common skin care conditions men experience. An oil-based lotion for men with normal, dry or flaky skin or a water-based one for oily skin or skin that is prone to breakouts.
Give your dad a gift he won’t be expecting this Father’s Day and watch his face light up with excitement when you surprise him with something he can really use.