14 Beautiful Blackberry Desserts
Juicy, plump blackberries are a summer favorite. Not only are they great on their own, but they are wonderful in a fruit salad. Blackberries also make great jam and taste amazing in cobbler! But what if you want to do something more with these delicious berries? Believe it or not, there are so many great blackberry desserts to choose from!
Below, you’ll find fourteen beautiful blackberry desserts that simply scream summer! These desserts are great for summer get togethers and some are also perfect for bake sales. The blackberry scones would even make a wonderful addition to a Sunday brunch and also pair beautifully with some iced tea.
Whether you love frozen treats or even a hot piece of pie with ice cream on top, there’s a recipe below that you’ll love. If you love blackberries though, why not work your way through the list this summer? Summer is peak season for blackberries, which means they not only taste their best, but are also affordable!
If you want a great tip for saving money on blackberries, look for farms that allow you to pick your own. This is not only a way to save money, but you’ll be able to pick the best of the best. This is a fun summer activity for families that doesn’t cost a fortune. Plus, if you pick more than your family will eat before the berries spoil, you can freeze or can the excess for later.
If you’re not a fan of blackberries, try these recipes with strawberries, blueberries, or even raspberries. Just use whatever berry you like best. You could even mix different kinds of berries to make these desserts into mixed berry desserts!
There are fourteen recipes to choose from and each offer something different. Look through the list below and try the one that sounds the best to you!
- Gluten Free Blackberry Blondies by Maison Cupcake
- Blackberry Peach Hand Pies by Blackberry Babe
- Blackberry Goat Cheese Tart by Amuse Your Bouche
- Plum Blackberry Tart by A Mummy Too
- Apple Blackberry Cheesecake Tart by The Foodie and the Fix
- Sugar Cookie Berry Pizza by The Parent Spot
- Vanilla Blackberry Jam Ice Cream by Amanda’s Cookin’
- Blackberry Marmalade Pretzel Blondies by Kleinworth & Co
- Blackberry Cheesecake Bars by Homemade Food Junkie
- Small Batch Blackberry Jam by Fuss Free Flavors
- Blackberry Parfait by Salvage Sister and Mister
- Blackberry Pear Pie by Cookie Dough and Oven Mitt
- Blackberry Peach Scones by Tastes of Lizzy T
- Blackberry Cake Pops by The Shirley Journey