5 Great Fall Family Activities
Fall is a great time to get out and about and do things with your family. The weather is usually cooler, but not cold yet, and there are many things happening in fall that you can’t enjoy at other times of the year.
Here are five great fall family activities you can do together:
1. Go for a bike ride – If you don’t have bikes of your own, considering borrowing or renting some to enjoy a nice fall ride. You can choose your own pace, bring the whole family, and get a great workout while enjoying quality time together.
2. Hayride and pumpkin patch – This is the only time of year where you can find great pumpkins and hayrides. If you’re new to it, do some research into your area and find where they host these types of events. Most local farms will do these festivities in the fall.
3. Go apple picking – This is another great fall tradition that you can do together as a family. It doesn’t require any special skills and you can bring some delicious apples home with you to enjoy afterwards.
4. Go to a haunted house – This is also the time of year that haunted houses will start opening up all over the country. They vary from the very scary to mild and family-friendly. Do some research first, especially if you have young children or those who scare easily, and pick some haunted houses that will work for you.
5. Go on a nature hike – Fall is a great time of year to enjoy a nature hike because you get to see all the many beautiful fall colours.
Now that you know about these five great fall family activities, you’re ready to start planning your fall season.
What other things do you enjoy doing with your family that we don’t have on our list here?