Did you know that May is National Salad Month? After a long winter of comfy food, I always seem to crave more salads in the spring. Although I certainly enjoyed them all year round, May is definitely a tasty reminder to eat more greens. Celebrate National Salad Month by making one of these mouthwatering recipes:
1. Lil Luna – Copycat Applebees Oriental Salad
2. Recipe Girl – Lime & Honey Glazed Salmon With Warm Black Bean and Corn Salad
3. Cherished Bliss – Taco Salad With Creamy Avocado Cilantro Dressing
4. Love Bakes Good Cakes – Fiesta Lime Shrimp Salad
5. Love Bakes Good Cakes – Big Mac Salad
6. Like Mother, Like Daughter – Salmon and Fruit Salad
7. Fit Foodie Finds – Spring Cobb Salad With Raspberry Vinaigrette
8. Just 2 Sisters – Cheese Steak Salad
9. Everyday Savvy – Low Carb Healthy Chopped Tuna Salad
10. Healthy Delicious – Asian Calamari Salada
11. Real Momma – Buffalo Chicken Salad With Ranch Dressing
12. Jade Louise Designs – Deluxe Cheeseburger Salad –
13. Kicking It With Kelly – Layered Taco Salad
14. Lexi’s Clean Kitchen – Sriracha Lime Chicken Chopped Salad
15. Ottawa Mommy Club – Crunchy Apple Chicken Salad
16. Club Narwhal – Perfect Salmon Salad
17. Amanda’s Cooking – Grilled Chicken Salad With Herbed Tomato Vinaigrette
18. Sidewalk Shoes – Seared Salmon With Mango Salsa Salad
The Taco Salad With Creamy Avocado Cilantro Dressing looks yummy. I’d love to try that dressing and the black bean and corn salsa! I would omit the ground beef, or replace it with soy.
Oh my goodness those sound sooo tasty. I have bookmarked a bunch of them!
some of these recipes looks so delicious
what a great collection of recipes, thanks so much for sharing these with us 🙂
I love this refreshing and healthy salad which will be perfect for the summer. My family loves all the delicious ingredients used to make it.Thank you.
Now that summer is on its way and all the fresh veggies are going to be in abundance, I can’t wait to try some of these salads.
I honestly cant wait to try the Perfect Salmon Salad,it sure looks tasty!
Interesting name Sidewalk Shoes – Seared Salmon With Mango Salsa Salad,will try this as we are all Salmon lovers here
I cant wait to try the Asian Calamari Salada.
These are mouthwatering indeed! I bookmarked this page and thank you!
WOW These are some great recipes and I love salads!! Pinned for later reference. Can’t wait to make some of these for sure!!!
These recipes all look so good that they’ve got me really hungry. The Buffalo Chicken Salad With Ranch Dressing sounds the best to me