Mmmm…. Desserts! Summer is almost here and it’s all the more reason to consider cooking up these tasty sugar-free desserts to enjoy year round! After all, what’s more relaxing than eating a nice homemade Sugar-Free Very Berry Pop with a side glass of Sugar-Free Lemonade to remember the hot summer days. My favourite recipe is the Sugar-free Fruit Soda!
Or perhaps you may be searching for something different to impress your family and save a few dollars in the process? Surely the kids would love to help you prepare some delightful Sugar-Free Copycat Wendy’s® Frosty! They won’t even know the difference!
Whether you’re on a sugar-free diet, trying to avoid giving your children a dreaded sugar rush, or seeking for healthier dessert options to satisfy your insatiable sweet tooth, one of these 16 delicious sugar-free dessert recipes is surely bound to catch your interest!
16 Delicious Sugar Free Desserts
1. Sugar Free No Bake Peanut Butter Pie from Glue Sticks & Gum Drops
2. Sugar Free Peppermint Mocha Latte Syrup from Nana’s Little Kitchen
3. Sugar Free Lemonade from Sugar Spice and Glitter
4. Sugar Free Fruit Soda from Super Healthy Kids
5. Sugar Free Caramel Apple Popcorn from What’s Cooking Love
6. Sugar Free Red White and Blue Lemonade from Totally the Bomb
7. Sugar Free Mini Cinnabundts from Nana’s Little Kitchen
8. Sugar Free Brownies from The Jenny Evolution
9. Sugar Free Chocolate Pudding Cupcakes from Beyond Frosting
10. Sugar Free Copycat Wendy’s Frosty from Grocery Shop for Free
11. Chocolate Orange Sugar Free Nut Free Energy Balls from Childhood 101
12. Sugar Free Mock Lime Cheesecake from One Creative Mommy
13. Sugar Free Chocolate Hazelnut Spread from Snappy Gourmet
14. Sugar Free Oatmeal from 5 Minutes for Mom
15. Sugar Free Very Berry Pops from Vegan Family Recipes
16. Sugar Free Chocolate Chips from Forest and Fauna