I thought I would share a round-up of delicious strawberry recipes for National Strawberry Day on February 27th!
Did you know that these facts about strawberries:
- strawberries are full of flavonoids, which form part of the strawberry’s red colour. Flavonoids are best known for their antioxidant and anti-inflammatory health benefits and also help support the cardiovascular and nervous systems.
- eight strawberries have more vitamin C than one orange.
- the strawberry plant is a member of the rose family.
- strawberries are low in calories (32 cal/100 g).
- strawberries are rich in B-complex vitamins. It contains very good amounts of vitamin B-6, niacin, riboflavin, pantothenic acid and folic acid.
- strawberries contain a good amount of minerals like potassium, manganese, fluorine, copper, iron and iodine.
- Strawberry Lemonade Slushie
- Easy Strawberry Jam
- Fresh Strawberry Pie
- Strawberry Piña Coladas (Mocktails & Cocktails)
- Strawberry-Peanut Butter Quesadillas
- Strawberry Lemon Cake Bowls
- Strawberry Chia Seed Jam Recipe
- Easy Strawberry Refrigerator Cake
- Strawberry Breakfast Bars
- Strawberry Chocolate Pudding Pie
What are your favourite Strawberry Recipes? Comment below!
Happy Strawberry Day! These yummy recipes are just the perfect way to celebrate … and to start thinking warm, spring-y thoughts after such a cold winter! Oh my goodness – they’re all just mouthwatering! Definitely pinning this to share! And thanks a million for including our Strawberry-Peanut Butter Quesadillas! Hope your readers love ’em just as much as our own families do! 😀
They look delicious and thanks for commenting!
Happy Strawberry Day,I see some very nice recipes here I am sure my family would love.I have all the ingredients so I may try the Strawberry Chia Seed Jam Recipe on the stormy weekend.Thanks
They sure look yummy! Let me know how you like the Strawberry Chia Seed Jam Recipe.
The Strawberry Chia Seed Jam Recipe is amazingly good
Good to know as I have not tried it yet! Thanks for sharing:)
I cant wait to try the Easy Strawberry Refrigerator Cake
I love strawberries although the ones in our stores right now aren’t the nicest. I think I will pin this for later when the selection is better :).
The Easy Strawberry Refrigerator Cake sounds to die for! I agree with one of your posters that the season for strawberries is not quite upon us. Mine are a bit sour!
Strawberry Breakfast Bars are becoming a fast favorite for my grandson
You’ve got so many great recipes with strawberries and now I can’t wait for the warm weather to bring fresh strawberries
Thank you! Me too!!!
These recipes all look very delicious