I thought I would share a round-up of delicious strawberry recipes for National Strawberry Day on February 27th!
Did you know that these facts about strawberries:
- strawberries are full of flavonoids, which form part of the strawberry’s red colour. Flavonoids are best known for their antioxidant and anti-inflammatory health benefits and also help support the cardiovascular and nervous systems.
- eight strawberries have more vitamin C than one orange.
- the strawberry plant is a member of the rose family.
- strawberries are low in calories (32 cal/100 g).
- strawberries are rich in B-complex vitamins. It contains very good amounts of vitamin B-6, niacin, riboflavin, pantothenic acid and folic acid.
- strawberries contain a good amount of minerals like potassium, manganese, fluorine, copper, iron and iodine.
- Strawberry Lemonade Slushie
- Easy Strawberry Jam
- Fresh Strawberry Pie
- Strawberry Piña Coladas (Mocktails & Cocktails)
- Strawberry-Peanut Butter Quesadillas
- Strawberry Lemon Cake Bowls
- Strawberry Chia Seed Jam Recipe
- Easy Strawberry Refrigerator Cake
- Strawberry Breakfast Bars
- Strawberry Chocolate Pudding Pie
What are your favourite Strawberry Recipes? Comment below!