Are you looking for crafts to make with your kids for Father’s Day? The list of amazing crafts to create below are perfect to give to dad on his special day. I am positive that you will find an ideal one to create. For more gift ideas, you can make a Snack Tie Box with Caramel Popcorn or a Rock Salt Dough Paperweight. You can also read our favourite Father’s Day crafts on this blog post.
- Canvas Art (No Time For Flash Cards)
- Paper Craft (The Educators Spin On It)
- Mouse Pad Craft (Kids Activity Blog)
- Hand Print Card (Crafty Morning)
- Paper Fish Craft (Glued To My Crafts Blog)
- Candy Wrappers Craft (Hands On As We Grow)
- Frame Craft (Be Inspired Mama)
- Mug Craft (I Heart Arts n Crafts)
- Superhero Craft (Glued to my Crafts Blog)
- Photo Puzzle (E How)
- Golf Balls (Laughing Kids Learn)
- Ties Printable Craft (The Crafting Chicks)
- Best Dad Award (Busy Bee Kids Crafts)
- Tie Treats (Little LDS Ideas)
- Trophy Cup Craft (Easy Preschool Craft)
Happy Father’s Day!
Category: Arts & Crafts, Family, Father's Day, Father's Day Crafts, Kids, Stuff of Interest, Themes
Lyne is happily married and has two teenagers: a 16 year old son and a 20 year old daughter. She is a Certified Infant Massage Instructor (CIMI), Certified Professional Wedding Consultant, and an Event Planner. It has always been her dream to create a website dedicated just for Moms since her children were young. Thus, after 10 years, she finally accomplished it, and the Ottawa Mommy Club was born in May 2011. She is also the Queen B of the BConnected Conference, Canada's Digital Influencer and social media Conference in Ottawa.
She coordinated the Annual Infant Information Day/Early Years Expo for the City of Ottawa for 8 years. She was also the co-chair of the Navan for Kraft Hockeyville 2009-2011 committee that organized five community events within 6 months, and helped Navan reach the top 10 finalists in Canada. In April 2011, she received the Mayor's City Builder Award.