Have a Romantic Valentine’s Day without Breaking the Bank
Spending a romantic Valentine’s Day with the love of your life doesn’t have to cost you a small fortune. You just need to get a little creative and think outside the box. For example, a dozen red roses is a great gift but it’s also very expensive. Giving your love a single red rose with a personal note telling them how much they mean to you will mean much more to them and cost a lot less.
Here are a few more ways to have a romantic Valentine’s Day without breaking the bank:
- Cook a special Valentine’s Day breakfast or dinner for your love. Make their favorite food and take care of everything for them, including the dishes so they can just sit back and enjoy the meal.
- Have movie night at home where you can relax and cuddle up together or if you’re both into gaming, play video games.
- Write your sweetheart a love poem expressing how much you love them and why. They’ll love it more than any Valentine’s card you’ll find at the store.
- Dress warmly, sit outside with a hot beverage and watch the sun set or the stars twinkling in the night sky.
- Have a romantic picnic with candles in your own living room, family room or master bedroom.
- Check to see if there are any free events in your area that your partner would enjoy going to.
You can have a romantic day with the one you love without having to spend a lot of money when you plan ahead and look for simple ways to express your love.
Do you have any romantics ideas for that special someone you would like to share with our readers? Please comment below, we would love to hear them!
We are low income so I always try and do something special at home. I cook a special meal and make a special desert. The kids love it being included 🙂