Chocolate Ice Cream Bread Recipe
Chocolate ice cream bread is one of those irresistible dessert that you have to make and I promise you, it does not disappoint.
- 2.5 cups Chocolate Ice Cream
- 2 ½ cups flour
- 2 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp baking powder
Melt ice cream in a glass bowl in the microwave for 20 seconds.
You just want it to be softer. Mix flour, baking soda, and the baking power in a bowl until well combined with a wooden spoon.
Mix in ice cream until fully incorporated with the dry ingredients with a spatula or wooden spoon.
Pour into a loaf pan with a spatula. I suggest you grease and flour it unless it is non-stick.
Bake at 350 for 50 minutes. Start checking on the loaf around 35 minutes to check on if it is done. You’ll want a toothpick to come out clean in the densest part of the loaf.
Let cool and remove from the pan
- Use a wooden spoon or rubber spatula to remove the lumps when you are mixing the ice cream.
- You don’t want to overwork the batter when adding the ice cream to the dry mixture and this will result in a dense bread.
- If you want additional sweetness add in 2 tbsp of sugar.
- Depending on the fat content in your ice cream can make the loaf cook a bit faster, or take a bit longer.
Calories: 232kcalCarbohydrates: 42gProtein: 6gFat: 5gSaturated Fat: 3gCholesterol: 14mgSodium: 359mgPotassium: 145mgFiber: 2gSugar: 11gVitamin A: 172IUVitamin C: 1mgCalcium: 80mgIron: 2mg