Cajun Corn Salad Recipe
This cajun corn salad is perfect to eat as a side dish with your favourite Mexican food including on Cinco de Mayo!
- 3 cups Fire roasted corn if you live in the US, you can use Fire-Roasted Whole Kernel Corn Blend from Delmonte. Make sure you drain the corn.
- 1 green bell pepper diced
- 1 red onion diced
- 1 orange bell pepper diced
- 1 cup baby tomatoes sliced
- 3 tbsp. olive Oil
- 2 tsp cajun Spice
- ½ tsp cayenne pepper
- ½ tsp paprika
- 1 tsp minced garlic
- 2 tsp oregano
- 2 tsp thyme
- 3 tbsp. minced fresh parsley
Mince the peppers, and onion, set to the side.
Slice the tomatoes and set to the side.
In a large bowl, add the Fire Roasted Corn (see recipe above).
Add the peppers, onions, and tomatoes and toss to combine.
In a small bowl, add the olive oil, minced garlic, and all spices, whisk to combine.
Pour the cajun dressing over the corn mixture and toss to combine.
Add the minced fresh parsley and lightly toss with the corn mixture.
Chill for 2 hours.
Serving: 6seervingCalories: 158kcalCarbohydrates: 20gProtein: 4gFat: 9gSaturated Fat: 1gTrans Fat: 1gSodium: 21mgPotassium: 428mgFiber: 4gSugar: 7gVitamin A: 2028IUVitamin C: 65mgCalcium: 38mgIron: 2mg