Pumpkin Crème Brûlée Latte
Pumpkin Crème Brûlée Latte is the perfect toasty drink for fall. It has all of the flavour and appeal of a coffee shop drink, but can be made at home for a fraction of the cost!
- 3 scoops ground creme brulee coffee beans
- 1 tablespoon caramel simple syrup
- 1 tablespoon pumpkin pie syrup
- 1 cup milk
- Whipped topping
- Sundae Syrup Caramel Flavoured
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
Brew two shots of espresso with the crème brûlée coffee grounds.
In a cup, add in caramel syrup and pumpkin pie syrup.
Add in the two shots of espresso.
Steam and froth 1 cup of milk (depending on your cup size).
Pour in milk over the espresso shots.
Top with whipped topping, caramel syrup, and cinnamon.
- Espresso machine
- Coffee grinder
- Milk frother