1. Grind all three meats together in a food processor.
2. Place meat into a big bowl.
3. Add onion, parsley, ginger, cinnamon, ground cloves, dry mustard, and pepper.
4. In a small bowl, put the bread and milk together.
5. Blend together well with a spoon or your hands.
6. Add the bread mixture to the meat mixture.
7. Mix well with a spoon or your hands.
8. Shape and roll mixture into meatballs.
9. Heat 2 tbs of vegetable oil in a large skillet or saucepan over low heat.
10. Add about 25 meatballs to a large skillet or saucepan and cook until meatballs are cooked throughout and no longer pink, flipping a few times to cook evenly, about 12 to 15 minutes, depending on thickness. Repeat until they are all cooked.
11. Remove fat from skillet. Add 2 cups of warm water. Cover and cook at low heat for 30 minutes. Stir occasionally.
12. In a jar (Mason), add the warm cup of water and the browned flour. Close lid and shake or simply mix with a spoon until it’s mixed.
13. Pour in the stew, stir regularly until the gravy has thicken (at least 15-30 minutes). If you find the gravy is not thick enough, add 4 more tablespoon of brown flour with 1/2 cup of warm water. Repeat as necessary.