Allergy season is in full bloom! Did you know that nearly one quarter of all Canadians suffer from allergic rhinitis? This statistic certainly does not surprise me as, unfortunately, I am one of those people with bad sinus congestion that inflame my sinus cavity up to my forehead, thus giving me painful headaches.
Nasacort Allergy 24HR is a powerful anti-inflammatory available without a prescription that treats nasal allergy symptoms. They are amazing at relieving allergies and escaping from nasal allergy symptoms, which notably include nasal congestion. Nasacort Allergy 24HR blocks many of the chemical responses that can cause nasal allergy symptoms.
Nasacort Allergy 24HR:
- Works for a full 24 hours
- Is non-drowsy
- Stays where it’s sprayed
- No smell & no taste
- Is now available without a prescription for adults and children 12 years and older
- Relieves: nasal congestion, runny nose, sneezing, and itchy nose
- Doctor Recommended
Nasacort Allergy 24HRTM would like for you to escape the allergy season by giving away a trip for two to sunny Jamaica in the Pump Up Your Allergy Relief Contest!
Pump Up Your Allergy Relief Contest
with Nasacort Allergy 24HR
for a chance to win a trip for two including 7 days at the Sandals Negril resort in Jamaica!
(airfare and accommodation for 2 adults)
The prize consists of a 7-days trip to Sandals Negril, Jamaica (or equivalent accommodations in the case that the mentioned property is closed due to unforeseeable circumstances), for 2 adults over 18 years old. The vacation package includes the flights (departures from Montreal, Toronto, Calgary, Edmonton, Vancouver, Saskatoon or Halifax) and accommodation, a total approximately of CDN $ 7,000.
- No purchase necessary. Open only to legal residents of Canada who are 18 years of age or older (prize claimants must have reached the age of majority). The “Contest period” starts on April 11th, 2016 at 6:00 a.m. and ends on July 8th, 2016 at 11:59 p.m. You cannot enter the contest more than once.
- Odds of winning depend on the number of prize specific entries received during the Contest Period.
- For the complete list of rules and regulations, please click HERE.
To enter the contest, please visit Nasacort Allergy 24HR website!