In its 1st year, the Beyond the Likes, Retweets, and Filters Conference organized by Flock Presents is the perfect chance to network and learn from bloggers and social media professionals in a fun, intimate, and interactive setting!
The Beyond the Likes, Retweets, and Filters Conference will be held at Walt Disney World in Orlando on Tuesday January 15th, 2019 at the beautiful the Disney’s Contemporary Resort. This single-day, Social Media intensive conference will feature these familiar experts, Amiyrah Martin, Brandi Riley, Jill Krause, Carly Anderson, Tania Lamb, and Patty Holliday that have created large communities of discussion.
What to expect
- See how to create engaging, authentic story-based sharable content.
- Get advice on what types of content works, and when you should be posting it.
- Hear about the trends happening right now on different social channels.
- Explore different ways of building your social numbers organically.
- Discover how to use Live features effectively on Facebook and Instagram.
- Understand why you should pitch brands even if your numbers seem lower than others.
- Know what tools are available for social sharing and what could work best for you.
- Understand how to schedule content for each social channel.
- See why your phone can be your best ally and what apps are best for photo editing.
- Get over it! Conquer your fear of LIVE broadcasting.
- An end of day Q&A session where you can ask the questions for which you need answers.
Who is this for?
If you want to level up and ensure your social media accounts are smart, beautiful, and authentic in a way that compliments your existing online presence, then this event is for you. These women have found great success over the years, and they’ll share how they keep making engaging content!
With your 1 day Conference pass, you get:
- Hands-on learning from amazing speakers
- A light breakfast, full lunch, and an afternoon snack
- Reduced rate for a hotel room at the Disney’s Contemporary Resort
- With more surprises to come!
Ticket Fee and Promo Code
- Early bird ticket: $199.00 US
- Regular ticket: $249.00 US
As an attendee, I was given a promo code for you to use! Type this code FLOCKWITHLYNE in the promotional coupon area to get $50 off your ticket! You can purchase your ticket on their website via Eventbrite!
I am beyond excited to meet some of the speakers that I follow on social media, and to be able to attend in such a magical location makes it even more special! Bring the family and make it a memorable trip to Disney!
See you there!