Enter to win a Dodo-Sac!
Sleep …such an important part of our lives as moms!! And too often both mommy and child don’t get enough of it!
Dodo-Sac.com is a home based business which makes beautiful handmade sleep sacks for babies (3 months old) to toddlers (2-3 years old). We have a nice variety of materiel for spring/summer and fun patterns for winter sleep sacks. They are all handmade with love in Gatineau. Dodo-Sac is distributed in Gatineau, Ottawa, all over Canada, the USA as well as overseas.
The concept started in Europe at least 20 years ago and has finally arrived in North America with Dodo-Sac. There are so many advantages in using a Dodo-Sac bunting bag:
* May reduce SIDS (Sudden Infant Death Syndrome)
* Replaces loose bedding and prevents suffocation
* Baby/toddler can’t kick off their blanket
* Baby/toddler stays covered all night
* Prevents child from climbing out of the crib
* Keeps baby/toddler warm and safe all night
* Sleeveless design helps prevent overheating and sweating
*Special Dodo-Sac model available and adapted for Tucker Sling in crib
The winner gets this Dodo-Sac good for up to 6 months!
Dodo-Sac.com was started in January 2009 and the product was named also Dodo-Sac since “dodo” in French means sleep and “sac” is for bag or sack.
Rejane Paradis, the owner, is married, has a 5 year old son and works full time as a computer programmer with Statistics Canada. Monique, Rejane’s mother, is the seamstress behind Dodo-Sac and is a grandmother of 5 children. Rejane has Canadian and French passports and has lived in Lebanon, Greece, France and Canada.
Category: Giveaways Archived