Mother’s Day is just days away! It’s the day marked on our calendars to celebrate that person in our lives who does the little things that make us feel special. Still stuck on what you can give Mom this year to show some love? I was happy to be asked by Ampoé Canada to try and enjoy their Pamper Kit which included the new Pedi Perfect Wet&Dry™ Rechargeable Electronic Foot File and their Pedi Perfect Daily Moisturizer Cream since I love pampering my feet!
The Amopé Pedi Perfect Wet&Dry™ Rechargeable Electronic Foot File aims to help women proudly show off their feet. It is a waterproof, rechargeable and dual-speed electronic foot file that easily reveals the soft, beautiful feet that lies beneath hard, dry skin.
I was really excited and curious about being able to use an electrical foot file in the shower! It is one of the few times during the day I get to relax after a long day of playing referee or searching for a toy that had been causally left in the oddest of places by a child. I am a huge fan of my feet being free as much as possible, so I could not wait to see how well this product would work on the dry skin on my feet.
I really liked using the Amopé Pedi Perfect Wet&Dry™ Rechargeable Electronic Foot File! It worked well both wet and dry skin. I found this product worked best when my feet were in between that wet and dry stage. The skin came off of my feet without a fuss and it felt fresh and smooth.
After using this foot file, I applied the Ampoé Pedi Perfect Daily Moisturizer Cream to lock the moisture into my feet to keep my skin soft and supple.
Usually, my feet become dry hours after a shower, even after being moisturized. After massaging this cream into my feet, the skin looked and felt silky smooth. Much to my other half’s chagrin, I was playing with my feet at bedtime, constantly telling him how fabulous my feet felt. I used this cream for a week, and my feet still feel sleeker after a shower. I’m really happy to have had the opportunity to use both products! I can’t wait to wear my sandals without worrying about having rough, dry feet in the sun!
Need more ways to show mom you care? Check out these tips to Help Mom rest and relax at home:
We know its cliché, but Mother’s Day is the one institutionalized time of the year when we proudly proclaim our appreciation and gratitude to Mom for everything she does year-round. Why not give Mom what she really needs and deserves — a nice, relaxing day, using some of these following tips:
- Tea time — Serve Mom High Tea with all of the fixings: homemade finger sandwiches, cookies and her favourite warm beverage! Mom will love feeling like royalty!
- Chore-Free Day — Kids will love creating crafty coupons for household chores that Mom can clip and redeem on Mother’s Day. Give Mom a free pass for a day!
- Quiet Time — Give Mom some quiet time. Clear out of the house for a few hours so she can be get comfy with her favourite book, or watch a movie without interruption.
- Pampering time — Set up a fun and relaxing at-home spa for Mom, complete with candles and soft music. Prepare a favourite drink and snacks to enjoy while soaking in a hot, scented bubble bath. Treat mom to the NEW Amopé Pedi Perfect Wet&Dry™ Foot File so she can effortlessly enjoy silky, beautiful feet while enjoying a restorative bath.
No matter what you do this Mother’s Day, make it a day Mom will treasure so she can have a #MommyMoment!
Disclaimer: I received products form Amopé Canada in order to write this review. The views I shared are my own.
A Show Mom Some Love Giveaway with Amopé!
Amopé Canada would like for one lucky Ottawa Mommy Club follower to receive some love for their feet by giving away one (1) Amopé Pamper Kit which includes the following items to make any day a relaxing one:
- Amopé Pedi Perfect Wet&Dry™ Rechargeable Electronic Foot File
- Amopé Pedi Perfect Daily Moisturizer Cream
- Loofah, bath bomb and mod setting Candle
- Shortbread Cookie and chocolate truffles (may contain nuts)
The ARV of this prize package is $100!
This giveaway is open to Canadian residents and ends at 11:59 EDT on June 6th, 2016.
Rules: Open to Canadian residents 18 +. You have 48 hours to reply by email once you are notified as the winner. If you don’t, we will draw another entry. Prize is non-transferable. No substitution or cash equivalent of prizes is permitted. The selected winner must correctly answer a mathematical question in order to win the prize mentioned above. The Ottawa Mommy Club is not responsible for prize fulfillment and for the delivery/shipment of the prize(s) mentioned above. For our complete set of rules, please click here.