Please review the following to see how we use your information. When you use the Ottawa Mommy Club, you are accepting these policies and procedures. Should you have any questions about them, please contact us by email email@example.com.
We will not give out, sell, trade or rent your personal information.
If you Unsubscribe
If, at some time, you would like to unsubscribe to the Ottawa Mommy Club, your email address and any other information you have provided will be permanently removed.
Information We Collect
When you subscribe the Ottawa Mommy Club, we nee require your email address to ensure you receive your weekly newsletters as well as contest alerts, and other special emails. In addition, we ask for your name, email address, phone number, how you heard about us, how many children you have and their age.
We may also compile demographic information from members (such as children’s ages) to enable us to improve the content of our website and information we provide. We may also use this compiled information (but never your individual personal information) to share with sponsors or advertisers.
We may contact you to inquire about your use of the Ottawa Mommy Club or to request additional information to help us make our site, and your experience better. Your response to these inquiries is completely voluntary.
- Contests are open to all Canadian Residents who are Members of the www.ottawamommyclub.ca, unless otherwise stated.
- Entrants must be Age Of Majority in their province. Residents of Quebec are not eligible to win giveaways valued over $100 due to the contest policy of that province. Here are the current laws in this government of qc publicationhttp://www2.publicationsduquebec.gouv.qc.ca/dynamicSearch/telecharge.php?type=2&file=%2F%2FL_6%2FL6R6_A.htm
- Winners have 48 hours to claim their prize or a new winner is drawn.
- One winner will be chosen at random using Random.org.
- The winner’s first name might be posted at the top of the contest page and the news page on www.ottawamommyclub.ca, on our Facebook page www.facebook.com/ottawamommy and/or Twitter page www.twitter.com/OttawaMommyClub.
- The sponsor is responsible for shipping the winner their prize. Ottawa Mommy Club is not to be held responsible for events in which winners do not receive their prize.
Content: The Ottawa Mommy Club provides information about parenting, resources, family related issues, upcoming events and much more! Our goal is to bring out important information to Ottawa Moms. This information will be relevant to Ottawa and help enhance the lives of families residing in the Capital region.
The content of our website is intended for users who are over 18 yrs old. Those under 18 may only use www.ottawammmyclub.ca under the supervision of a parent or guardian and children’s personal information should never be entered on www.ottawamommyclub.ca.
Policy Changes: www.ottawamommyclub.ca may make changes to its privacy and information policies. When we do, those changes will be posted here. Please check back to view our current privacy policies.
Ottawa Mommy Club content is determined by our Editor. We select content which we believe will be the most relevant and interesting to our family focused readers.
Occasionally, we will feature content provided by our sponsors. When we do this, we’ll let you know in the advertisement headline. On occasion, we will send dedicated emails on our sponsors’ behalf. These will be clearly marked, “Sponsor Email” or similar to identify them as paid content.
This policy is valid from 2013 to present.