300 Goulburn Private
Ottawa, ON K1N 1C9
Office 613- 565-2467 Fax 613-565-1144
The Parent Resource Centre is continually developing new programs to best serve the parenting needs of our community.
Our programs include:
- Growing Up Downtown
- Reaching Out
- Parent Child Mother Goose
- Infant Massage
- Post Partum Depression Support
The Parent Resource offers more than just services. We are the network hub for ALL parenting programs, resources and information in Ottawa. To find out more, follow the links below:
- The Parent Resource offers more than just services. We are the network hub for ALL parenting programs, resources and information in Ottawa-Carleton. To find out more, follow the links below:
Parents & Caregivers
Being a parent is sometimes difficult. The Parent Resource Centre of Ottawa staff understands and is here to support and help parents and caregivers along their amazing and challenging journey. Please use the buttons on the left to browse through our services for parents and caregivers.
Good Places to Start
- The Resource Phoneline – Are you concerned about your child? Are you wondering what help is available? If we can’t answer your question we can connect you with someone who can.
- Drop-In and Playgroups – Looking for a stimulating place to bring your child or the children in your care during the day? Want a refreshing change to your routine?
- Postpartum Depression & Baby Blues – Are you feeling blue after giving birth? You are not alone, and there is help.
You may be surprised at how much help is available in Ottawa. Browse through the links on the left, and remember to contact us if you have any questions.
Category: Community Resources